android tv box

Hi i was wondering i have been looking on the net does anyone know if there is a android tv box that will be ok for (bbc iplayer itvx c4 etc) also be able to run netflix and amazon prime, as i have seen a lot of boxes will not run the uk apps ?

Hi i was wondering i have been looking on the net does anyone know if there is a android tv box that will be ok for (bbc iplayer itvx c4 etc) also be able to run netflix and amazon prime, as i have seen a lot of boxes will not run the uk apps ?

All but a fire TV cube or fire stick will be missing Channel 4

Oh ok as my firestick every time a use itvx it locks up after the adverts ? maybe i should upgrde to a cube or get a newer firestick as its 4k but a few years old

Oh ok as my firestick every time a use itvx it locks up after the adverts ? maybe i should upgrde to a cube or get a newer firestick as its 4k but a few years old
Have you tried running itvx on a smartphone or tablet app might just be made that way now

No i havent but it doesnt do it on my smart tv,and that is as old as the firestick also i only have tv apps on my firestick so it wont be that slowing it down.

Cubes are expensive for that one little thing I would just get a stick but it’s your choice at the end.

Oh ok that’s not a issue just for the odd movie don’t watch it that much anyway and only on minimum package with advertising I like the look of the z11 might go for that as looks quite a good spec box I’m a bit fed up with Amazon with there advertising all the time

Oh ok that’s not a issue just for the odd movie don’t watch it that much anyway and only on minimum package with advertising I like the look of the z11 might go for that as looks quite a good spec box I’m a bit fed up with Amazon with there advertising all the time
The IPTV app and features are really good.

This is the reason I avoided the nVidia Shield and Amazon products. I can't stand the adverts on them.
I have a Formuler Z11 Pro Max and love it. Really clean interface. I'm not actually a fan of it's inbuilt IPTV app (MyTVOnline 3) so I use Tivimate instead.

I bought my parents a Firestick 4K on Amazon sale and it works well for Stremio and IPTV. It's a cheap alternative, but if you have the money you won't regret getting a dedicated box free of adverts.

This is the reason I avoided the nVidia Shield and Amazon products. I can't stand the adverts on them.
I have a Formuler Z11 Pro Max and love it. Really clean interface. I'm not actually a fan of it's inbuilt IPTV app (MyTVOnline 3) so I use Tivimate instead.

I bought my parents a Firestick 4K on Amazon sale and it works well for Stremio and IPTV. It's a cheap alternative, but if you have the money you won't regret getting a dedicated box free of adverts.
I have not really looked at the Z11 do they support Dolby 7.1 TrueHD Atmos and 7.1 DTS-HD as I need these for my AVR.

Back