Android TV Box????

kydavies

First of all apologise if this post is in the wrong thread i looked to see which one to put it in please move to the correct one if need be.i went over a mates house and seen he had an android box with all sorts of apps and streaming films with ice films etc,im just wondering which is the best on the market right now as im looking to invest esspecially with the view of watching films that are still in the cinema, ive seen the minix x7 which has had good review same as the droidbox x7,its just giving me a headache as im to scared to pick one that soesnt allow me to watch certain films etc any help would be fantastic thanks alot boys and girls, men and women,cats and dogs.;-)

Hi,

I have android box with xbmc u can get them on eBay cheap around £90 already installed with latest software u should get mx2 just type that in eBay.they are the best for streaming movie too.(don't get £50 ones they are old stock ) streaming won't be as good.

cant fault you antonio and cactikid im just in awe on what you can actually do with these boxes and to think last year i was raving about a 2 tb media box lmfao, what is the crack with this mx2 then mate also im seeing xbmc anybody knows what this stands for im scared to make a decision because once i bought one then that will be the one.

Back