Android version zgemma H9s SE

moshibeth

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
Seen a few posts about this box today has anyone used the android operating side of it.Not seen anything on tk

Specification:

• Linux + Android Dual System (android coming soon)
I hope it comes quicker than the H10!
Imho they're just trying to get rid of old hardware by promising a dual boot OS.

I've got a dual boot Dinobot 4K plus and I think I've only booted the android side of things twice.

Specification:

• Linux + Android Dual System (android coming soon)
I hope it comes quicker than the H10!
Imho they're just trying to get rid of old hardware by promising a dual boot OS.

I've got a dual boot Dinobot 4K plus and I think I've only booted the android side of things twice.
Guy selling them on the bay willo, Assuming they are available but the android side is not working yet then ?

I have downloaded the android image was thinking about trying it on the h9 combo the se has same processor and is also combo and looking in the image files there is Hi3798MV200-emmc.xml

I have downloaded the android image was thinking about trying it on the h9 combo the se has same processor and is also combo and looking in the image files there is Hi3798MV200-emmc.xml
Nothing to loose urie

Nothing to loose urie
tried to flash it said wrong image so i renamed h9se folder to h9combo in .zip file and it did flash image but when booting into android was stuck on hisilicon boot screen :disappointed:
was worth a try will be easilly recovered can still get to recoverymenu and can boot to openatv.

Can you side load apps and download from google app store ?
Hi Moshibeth there is the google app store installed but i`ll have to wait for our lass finishing work to login lol
Ive put a few apps on a USB stick and used the inbuilt file manager to install and all working great mate....many thanks by the way for you posting the video,cheers

Hi Moshibeth there is the google app store installed but i`ll have to wait for our lass finishing work to login lol
Ive put a few apps on a USB stick and used the inbuilt file manager to install and all working great mate....many thanks by the way for you posting the video,cheers
No problem and nice to have it confirmed its working now as a duel e2/android box has been in the pipeline for ages from zgemma. Pop a few screen shots of your setup maybe for others to see and knowing urie he will want one now :ROFLMAO:

No problem and nice to have it confirmed its working now as a duel e2/android box has been in the pipeline for ages from zgemma. Pop a few screen shots of your setup maybe for others to see and knowing urie he will want one now :ROFLMAO:
Will do buddy later today.....off for my 2nd jab in a bit,cheers

Not yet mate but did read on another thread android was working ok , went other road for the moment got an android tv :ROFLMAO: side loading on to that :smiley:

Back