Anthony Joshua & Tyson Fury agree to two fights - Eddie Hearn

Joe516

VIP Member
British world heavyweight champions Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury have agreed to a two-fight deal, says promoter Eddie Hearn.

Talks over a historic bout for the undisputed title began in early May.

Joshua, 30, holds the WBA, IBF and WBO belts while 31-year-old Fury is the WBC champion.

"It's fair to say [Joshua and Fury] are in agreement regarding the financial terms," Hearn, who is Joshua's promoter, told Sky Sports News.

"We're in a good place. It's fair to say that, in principle, both guys have agreed to that fight. Two fights."

Fury expressed his delight at the news in a social media post. The Manchester-born boxer said he would fight Joshua in 2021, but would first have to overcome the "hurdle in the road" Deontay Wilder, in a third meeting. Fury is contracted to fight the American, from whom he won the WBC title in February.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/52997084

Will be a good fight aj will have to step up his game for fury.
But what if wilder beats fury would that throw the Joshua vs fury fight up in air, then there's whyte who's mandatory for the wbc and was rumoured that fight would happen in February next year.
But I rember hear saying about wilder vs fury "how can you agree a fight with no venue, date" Warren announced last week that fury had agreed to fight in an un named country as far as I know every country in world has a name. Personally could just be a publicity stunt to draw interest but hope does go ahead and aj can take the wbc belt. Lol

Middle East got all the money and as baz said, joshua has a mandatory in kubrat pulev plus whyte is the mandatory for the wbc which has been the same for the past 2 years lmao, hearn going to have to put his hand in his pocket to pay off whyte and pulev, but aj vs fury won't be till next year and wilder just had surgery so can't see him fighting again this year so fingers crossed whyte gets his chance but what people don't realise is that whyte hasn't got a contact with matchroom and all eddie cares about is joshua lol but yeah for me fury will destroy him, AJ just hasnt got the skills to be in there with him, fury is just to good.

If Wilder beats Fury in the rematch there will be a forth fight,I have read there trying to get that fight for xmas time,I wonder how many times it could go back and forth if they keep beating each other.

Its a no brainer for wilder to take the rematch, hes in a bad spot now in regards to who he fights due to him not only losing but losing like he did, he got batterd plus the negotiation for the fight was already signed sealed and delivered for them to fight a 3rd time so the money wilder is getting for this fight is 2 much to turn down and as I said wilder is in a bad position because fury has already said he won't pay nothing to wilder to step aside and tbf why would he? Fury knows and we all know hes got 2 many skills in the locker for wilder and hes gonna get a few more million for it, no brained really, going to be an interesting few days now because Dean whyte (dillians brother) just done an interview and has basically slated hearn and the WBC and rightly so hearns a f**kin joke and so are the WBC, lmaoo how can you give Ortiz and Dominic brazealle a fight against wilder when whyte is the mandatory lmao its a joke

but again I like whyte hes a class act and fighter but alot like chisora he gets hit to much and fury would pick him apart in my opinion.

Back