any ideas line not working

hello all hope your all good I've installed a h2s for me and my dad and tried to do a friends i input the line with the tool from his site works my house and my dads but not friends same box same line his internet seems fine smart tv and my laptop worked via ethernet it says line successfully added but not pay channels many thanks bob

Your using the same line at two different property's? If so that's where you problem is or do you mean got two from same supplier?

As nickyd186 said, you cannot use the same line on two boxes, your line supplier will kick you off his server if this is what your trying to do m8, if you have two lines [ 1 for your box & 1 for your m8`s box ] then do a scan on your m8`s box to bring in channels,then make sure your cam is running & set to enable, then let the channels clear..???

thanks for the replies I've got a line for each box i meant i installed box and line at friends house but set box up at my house to safe time line works at my house but not at friends I've done it this way a few times with out issue using latest woosh build and cam importer tool cheers

what bb privider are you and and what is your mate on

make sure security is off on router

both on talk talk he's on fibre I'm not ill check out the router security thing cheers m8
some ISP providers have changed from IPv4 to IPv6 for a lot of users and this causes issues. You can check if you have been switched here Test your IPv6. if you are on IPv6 and having issues, ring your isp provider and tell them you cannot connect your playstation to the internet because of this and they will switch you back to IPv4.

how do i turn of the router security total noob sorry if this seems simple to folks I'm going over his tonight ill re flash the box and apply c line again see if that helps

If its talk talk. To switch off homesafe go into the my account section on your online account and you can switch it off in there.

first off thanks for all the help great community right no iPv6 home safe is turned off and no joy then he told me he put up his sat dish him self i have no idea how it works but the free channels are working just no pay could it be the dish ?

first off thanks for all the help great community right no iPv6 home safe is turned off and no joy then he told me he put up his sat dish him self i have no idea how it works but the free channels are working just no pay could it be the dish ?

If FTA are fine, then dish is good! Just glanced over the thread, defo sure you haven't got the same line on two boxes?

As said earlier done a network test to rule that out?

Selected and started the correct softcam?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

yer defo m8 i bought 2 boxes and lines put om t usb sticks and loaded each box i did them both at my house and took the other box over my m8s it won't work there works fine at mine i have a spare line from another supplier and that won't work over his also works at mine
@bangord30 how do i do that m8 sorry for the noobness

You say you did both USB sticks on the same computer? We're the cccam.Cfg files in the same folder at any time? If yeah one will automatically rename itself "cccam.Cfg (1)" which won't work.

i have no idea what teamveiwer is bro sorry total noob but thanks for the help
no the two files were never in the same file 99% sure i will check in the morning to tired now

Just Google Teamviewer and install on pc. Within 15 mins you be could sorted! Be silly not taking Mr Cable up on his offer...

will do I'm on mac this ok ? but gotta go to bed been up since 4:30 for work and aint getting any younger many thanks people much appreciated

Back