Any ideas on an IPTV app for Samsung TV

Sup,

Ive been using Smart IPTV on my TV for a while and had no problems with it. Only issue is when I've gone to use it today the blocks spin around for about 5 seconds then hangs and then boots back to the TV.

Ive been searching and read that Samsung might have pulled or blocked it from being used.

Anyone know any other apps that are ok. Dont mind paying a small sub to activate bu the ones i've found want like £20

Cheers

You used to be able to sideload Smart IPTV off a USB stick, but I don't know if that still stands. Smart STB is available on Samsung too, which is a MAG box emulator. Only issue with that is of course that it uses portal login.

Samsung Smart TV

100% can side load this ive done it on few 2 year old newer Samsung tv very easy there is a you tube guide mate flick on there he links the download too. loads of suppliers slag this app off i use it for my iptv its quick and easy and the HD/FHD picture quality through my 60" is better then any of the app working on my stick boxes etc.
The worse part is the epg as that's pretty rap other then that my go to easy app.

having recently been affected by the removal of Smart IPTV app, I have downloaded the Smart STB app (hate the way it looks, but picture quality is considerably better than Smart IPTV).. I see they have a fee of 28USD for a license, is this correct? or is there another option which does not charge? Apologies if stupid question, first time using it so don't want to get it wrong!

Back