ANY MOBILE TECKS IN HERE sony xperia z3 d6603

celticfc

TK Veteran
I have a sony xperia z3 d6603 and my battery is goosed ( have to charge every day/2nd day)
I noticed on youtube i could change battery and i wondered if it was hard to do as i dont want to break the phone
does anyone know if its easy enough to do
thanx

ps
was gonna put it into shop but weary incase they dont put a NEW battery in it
cheers

With phone batteries it depends on usage on phone mate I have huwaii p30 and my phone battery lasts me a day my phone now is on 29% battery power and been using my phone since 9am this morning Sony are known for crap battery life as for phone shops you would know if they put a new battery in or not as you would charge same amount of times never tried to open a concealed phone with battery in already I've always gone to a phone shop if that helps lol

What crap is also on the phone as when i changed provider i got them to check the phone and deleted many apps that screw up your phone.
I never knew one had to stop apps from running that shorten your run time

With phone batteries it depends on usage on phone mate I have huwaii p30 and my phone battery lasts me a day my phone now is on 29% battery power and been using my phone since 9am this morning Sony are known for crap battery life as for phone shops you would know if they put a new battery in or not as you would charge same amount of times never tried to open a concealed phone with battery in already I've always gone to a phone shop if that helps lol

I hardly use the phone or any apps , just for calls n texts

you would know if they put a new battery in or not as you would charge same amount of times

what if they put 2nd hand battery in , i wouldnt know
thanx

What crap is also on the phone as when i changed provider i got them to check the phone and deleted many apps that screw up your phone.
I never knew one had to stop apps from running that shorten your run time

ye i cleaned out alot of apps and stopped them in settings
cheers

Back