Any wrestling fans?

channelking

I know its wrong part of the forum but no right section to put this. Sorry mods/admins.

Am I only wrestling fan here?

Well not a huge on anymore. Mainly because the monoply that is WWE simply sucks.

Monday night wars when you had WWF and WCW going head to head and changing the channel from one to the other was awesome times as a kid. That was when wrestling was cool in mainstream and places like schools. You always had impressions being done of Austin and The Rock lol.

But wrestling has peaked my interest again due to AEW and being by default the number 2 wrestling promotion in the world. Will never reach WWE let alone WCW level. But believe could be a great alternative which wrestling solely needs since the demise of WCW.

I don't watch wrestling anymore well not the latest stuff,I might watch an old event from the mid 80s early 90s every now and again,But i do like going through youtube and watching the shoot interviews from the wrestlers from that time period some funny stories and some dark ones too.

I don't watch wrestling anymore well not the latest stuff,I might watch an old event from the mid 80s early 90s every now and again,But i do like going through youtube and watching the shoot interviews from the wrestlers from that time period some funny stories and some dark ones too.

Ye shoot interviews from wrestlers from that time are great.

Know what the business was like then.

Back