anyone double jabbed caught covid?

userlee5267

TK Veteran
Hello

Been double jabbed last one July. I had Pfizer one. Missus had astrazenaca. I've tested positive on lateral flow test (awaiting pcr results over 24 hours now) and I'm ill. Kids have tested positive they got it mild.

My missus shows no symptoms feels fine and is testing negative daily.

I've got a cough, cold symptoms, no taste at all. Last night was the worse for me I struggled to get upstairs felt out of breath badly.

Then at 3.30am I went really strange completely drained then felt like somone was smashing the back of my head in. Went for a pee and felt like the life had been sucked out of me. I nearly fainted. Smelt burnt toast... Panicked because I've heard people smell burnt toast before a stroke or heart attack.

Sat on the toilet for what felt like ages panting and feeling like I'm going to faint. Couldn't sleep after as I was burning up massively felt like my head was going to pop.

Today's been not to bad. But the heat and cough Starts at night time about now.

I do wonder how bad I would of been without the vaccine?

Get well soon mate I don't know anyone who had caught it double jabbed, I've had covid before I was double jabbed and was ill but not terrible, piers morgan was the same as you bud, double jabbed and caught it, he said he felt like he was going to die and God knows what he would of been like if not jabbed so it looks like its done its job, hope you feel better soon mate, take care of yourself

B-I-L (63) had it after two jabs of AstraZ.
He said he felt a bit under the weather and did a test, positive so he went for PCR, also positive.
He said it was only 24 hours of cold like symptoms and the following day he felt fine but he isolated for ten days.

Hope all is well soon mate. Don't worry mate.

My neighbour had been double jabbed and recently caught covid again. He had it before also his first jab. But did say he felt really ill for about a week and was OK afterwards.

I know a few people who have had it after getting double jabbed. Fortunately their symptoms have been relatively mild, nowhere near as bad as you would expect them to have been had they not been jabbed.

My mate who takes things to tip for us has caught COVID twice 2nd time he’s not long since come back from abroad and double jabbed with Pfizer jab his wife has caught it after AstraZeneca jabs aswel.
no matter if double jabbed or not if your going to get it then your gunna get it dosnt matter how you take precaution

Yes double jabbed but still need to play safe and use mask and wash hands and sanatize.
Where people in a crowd or venue that contacted it.
Stay safe and get better soon m8.

Even though its possible to get covid where you have been jabbed you are likely to have less severe symptoms than where you haven't been jabbed.

Keep taking necessary precautions when our and about even if others may not.

Hello

Been double jabbed last one July. I had Pfizer one. Missus had astrazenaca. I've tested positive on lateral flow test (awaiting pcr results over 24 hours now) and I'm ill. Kids have tested positive they got it mild.

My missus shows no symptoms feels fine and is testing negative daily.

I've got a cough, cold symptoms, no taste at all. Last night was the worse for me I struggled to get upstairs felt out of breath badly.

Then at 3.30am I went really strange completely drained then felt like somone was smashing the back of my head in. Went for a pee and felt like the life had been sucked out of me. I nearly fainted. Smelt burnt toast... Panicked because I've heard people smell burnt toast before a stroke or heart attack.

Sat on the toilet for what felt like ages panting and feeling like I'm going to faint. Couldn't sleep after as I was burning up massively felt like my head was going to pop.

Today's been not to bad. But the heat and cough Starts at night time about now.

I do wonder how bad I would of been without the vaccine?
Get well soon mate

Just go easy m8, a good friend has had it after x2 jabs but fine. I personally think its a genetic thing as to how severe you get it.
If your lucky you have no symptoms, if not ? ..........
I've one m8 in he's late 40's who caught it about a year ago. He was as fit as a fiddle ended up in ICU, very very close to lights out, he was given 30% chance.
He now uses a walking stick and can't do 50 yard without having to stop.

Hi yes I caught covid 5 weeks ago I've had both jabs astra z last one in April. Still suffering with shortness of breath. short walks is like doing a marathon. Hopefully it will clear up soon.

Yes double jabbed but still need to play safe and use mask and wash hands and sanatize.
Where people in a crowd or venue that contacted it.
Stay safe and get better soon m8.
I don't go anywere. Only work and back and were all massively apartm. I use masks wash hands.

I'm guessing my kids have past it to me as there both positive but fine. Well snotty and a tiny cough

get well soon mate, my mate caught it a couple of weeks ago after being double jabbed, he was really ill for a few days but then he started to recover but still issolated for the full 10 days.

He's someone you wouldn't expect to be likely to get it, under 50, but doesn't go out especially to crowded places because covid scares him, generally only goes out to work and see family so it just shows, doesn't matter how carefull you are, you can still get it.

get well soon mate, my mate caught it a couple of weeks ago after being double jabbed, he was really ill for a few days but then he started to recover but still issolated for the full 10 days.

He's someone you wouldn't expect to be likely to get it, under 50, but doesn't go out especially to crowded places because covid scares him, generally only goes out to work and see family so it just shows, doesn't matter how carefull you are, you can still get it.
Snap I don't go to the pub or naff I'm 38. Madness

People in work are the people who think it's all a hoax no mask wearing no vaccines. Mingled with friends all through it . Pubs clubs holidays abroad football stadiums and gigs

Not one of them have had it. Baffled me totally

People who mingle a lot tend to pick up more viruses and bugs regularly, often without realising they caught something.
The immune system fights them off and gets stronger.
Folk who never mingle tend to have things worse when something's going around because their immune system isn't as strong.
I'm no epidemiologist as you know but I think people who are constantly bleaching surfaces and keeping everything sterile aren't doing themselves any favours in the long run

The 🇬🇧 Government suggested 1000iu 2020, vitamin D..
Now Government recommends 4000iu

Iu = International Units.
Vitamin D is absorbed through the skin, not through the body, Darker your skin, harder to absorb,
Hence African Asian nations, have such high levels of vitamin D deficiency..

Back