anyone double jabbed caught covid?

Talking about vitamins above I take 4000iu of vit D3. Link.
Screenshot_20210927-123656_Chrome.jpg

Vitamin C and Zinc Tablets - 1000mg Vitamin C with Zinc, Iron, Copper. Link.
Screenshot_20210927-123827_Chrome.jpg

You need the copper if taking zinc. Zinc reduces the amount of copper your body absorbs, and high doses of zinc can cause a copper deficiency so if buying make sure it has both like these.

I've been taking these for the past year and I'm hoping it will keep my immune system topped up throughout this winter.

My friend was double jabbed and got Covid 25 days after his second jab. 48 years old. Unfortunately he died from it but did have other underlying health conditions. He only had one kidney and it was from a donor.

Hope you're ok and on the mend m8.

I thought my vitamin D3 were 4000iu, infact they are 5000iu..
Strange thing about
vitamin D3 if taken on a morning, all good, if taken on an evening, can cause Insomnia..

Attachments

• 20210927_125547.jpg
    20210927_125547.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 4
10,000iu vitamin D
I would never sleep taking them..

That's a crazy amount 😬. Too much vit D can cause serious side effects (although rare) and it's hard to flush it out of your system so those effects can last a long time. As you mentioned above 4000iu is the upper safe limit.

"Do not take more than 100 micrograms (4,000 IU) of vitamin D a day as it could be harmful. This applies to adults, including pregnant and breastfeeding women and the elderly, and children aged 11 to 17 years.

The main consequence of vitamin D toxicity is a buildup of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia), which can cause nausea and vomiting, weakness, and frequent urination. Vitamin D toxicity might progress to bone pain and kidney problems, such as the formation of calcium stones."

Lads in work just said he had last week and carried on working. Told me I'm a pussy as it's just a cold. Said he couldn't afford it off. FFS now I know we're it's come from. Now I lose a weeks wages beacuae of him

Lads in work just said he had last week and carried on working. Told me I'm a pussy as it's just a cold. Said he couldn't afford it off. FFS now I know we're it's come from. Now I lose a weeks wages beacuae of him

There are some imbeciles like that who still think this is alot a hoax, conspiracy etc.

Sadly they don't give a toss about people around them or for that matter their own family if they don't self isolate when they should or take the proper precautions.

I know loads of people double jabbed with Pfizer who caught it.

I think it's doesn't matter much if jabbed or not , u will get this virus.What vaccine is doing is protecting people older and in higher risk groups.

Loads of people double jabbed are getting it and then told "imagine if you didnt have vaccine" , hmmm I would wager if young and fairly healthy youd be exactly the same, and this is only a reassuring statement make us all feel better we done right thing and got vax'd.

The vaccine has let us get on with life but people shud not think it's magic. Also I don't understand what people are expecting to happen if u keep shielding from it. are they going hide away forevermore or what are they expecting to happen...

This thing isn't going anywhere. We will all get it , majority will be fine and thanks to vaccine at risk groups should now be protected.

Last night was bad. It's now on my chest. Couldn't breath very well and coughing all night. Started with the sweats again today.

What are the rules on going back to work and school.

Were all on the mend now. Kids even more so..

We have done the 10 days Sunday. But all still testing positive except my partner.

Strange as she was the last one to test positive and the first to test negative.

Can we go back to school/work with positive lft? . Don't want to arse around with pcr tests as we have to go on a trek for them

Back