anyone double jabbed caught covid?

I was under the impression that if you test positive you must isolate 10 days and providing your feeling ok you can end isolation go back to work etc.
Those lateral flow tests are hit an miss, my sister and her husband did 3 lateral flows an all positive but 2 pcrs came back as negative. My wifes boss had 2 negative lateral flows but pcr came back positive.. You will test positive up to 3 months after having covid as far as am aware. Hope use are all on the mend.

was under the impression that if you test positive you must isolate 10 days and providing your feeling ok you can end isolation go back to work etc.
Those lateral flow tests are hit an miss, my sister and her husband did 3 lateral flows an all positive but 2 pcrs came back as negative. My wifes boss had 2 negative lateral flows but pcr came back positive.. You will test positive up to 3 months after having covid as far as am aware. Hope use are all on the mend.

I was under the impression that if you test positive you must isolate 10 days and providing your feeling ok you can end isolation go back to work etc.
I'm baffled cant find anything online. Yes all okay. Me and the missus very weak. Little things take the life out of us

Kids are fine. I don't get paid nothing tried for the covid payment and it says not on certain benefits So we don't get it.

Just go back to work if you need to, family is more important.
I got told that you can test positive for twelve weeks after having it.
You can't stay home all that time, you're not shedding (infectious) after ten days that's why the isolation period is ten days

was under the impression that if you test positive you must isolate 10 days and providing your feeling ok you can end isolation go back to work etc.

I'm baffled cant find anything online. Yes all okay. Me and the missus very weak. Little things take the life out of us

Kids are fine. I don't get paid nothing tried for the covid payment and it says not on certain benefits So we don't get it.

Probably best ring 111 and ask regarding your specific situation as you might get fined if you break isolation sooner than is allowed, leaving you even more out of pocket. Hope it clears up soon for you and the family.

Everything is confusing tbh

I was looking at holidays now rules have changed. If double jabbed you don't need to isolate. If you haven't you need to isolate aswel as give loads of negative test aswel as isolate?

I've spotted this though you can pay extra for test and leave isolation early Coronavirus (COVID-19): Test to Release for international travel

So if you pay more money you can end quarantine early if you don't and still test negative you have to isolate for the full 10 days.

Everything is confusing tbh

I was looking at holidays now rules have changed. If double jabbed you don't need to isolate. If you haven't you need to isolate aswel as give loads of negative test aswel as isolate?

I've spotted this though you can pay extra for test and leave isolation early Coronavirus (COVID-19): Test to Release for international travel

So if you pay more money you can end quarantine early if you don't and still test negative you have to isolate for the full 10 days.
No.
If double jabbed you don't need any tests apart from a day2 when you get back to UK.
If not double jabbed you need all kinds of tests before, during and after your holiday

Daughter had it a few weeks back,its 10 days then you can go back to work,Everyone i know who has had it think they caught it in the Pub.
Mines some inconsiderate nob in work. Said he had it a few days before I become ill. But he said there was no way he was having time off as he couldn't afford it.

He Doesn't believe in covid either said its just a bad cold and I shouldn't of been a pussy and I should of carried on working.

My wife went for her bosster/ 3rd jab Saturday morning. When she had her first 2 jabs she had very very slight pain were they injected which lasted a day nothing really.

When she had the booster she was left in an awful amount of pain in her shoulder arm and especially in the back of the neck to the point she needed strong pain killers.
She's definitely not one for whincing but the 3rd jab knocked her for 6.

I'm due mine shortly, I'll have to say I felt nothing even if my arm feels like it's been hit with shrapnel.

Back