anyone else down

back on now boys

hope you're back on soon

merry xmas to all on tk. Particuarly the kind people like bees barryboom and ted luxton who help us noobs for FREE

well said!

well said! 298671]back on now boys

hope you're back on soon

merry xmas to all on tk. Particuarly the kind people like bees barryboom and ted luxton who help us noobs for FREE[/QUOTE]
I agree!

cacti kid how do u get sky sports 3d

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 PM ----------

and how do i add a avatar to my profile

if its on cable,checked on vm site dont see it listed there,someone else said they found a bbc channel showing 3d
IT IS VERY SIMPLE TO FIND OUT THAT A850 IS 3D. JUST ADD BBC RB HD AND wait for the( doctor who ) cause that's the only program, they are showing is 3D ,and enjoy, but you have to have 3D tv and 3d glasses.

Still down

Stupidly did a rescan and now have nothing - no channels

Model Name - C Model

Hardware - HV 1.0.0.00.00

Software - SV 1.02.06

Date - Jul 5 2013

Boot - H3.55

Does all look OK, we are having problems in this area - but it was up before

factory reset then power off at rear,on scan from direct feed no splitters,booster or attenuators fitted,chose correct provider and net id,you may have to reboot router.

Thanks

Did the factory reset (but let it reboot) and then power off at the back for a few mins

Scan and can find Warwickshire - click on that and no channels still

Have rebooted my router - its a direct feed - 100% signal

Looks like it my area - will try again later and update

Last edited:
al off oxford, was working last night, not finding any net id's, vermin say there is problem with tivo and catch up, vermin box aint working stuck on ld20, but internet is working, stumped......any ideas, have tried all the usual stuff but no joy,

Back