Anyone else noticed Spam Chinese posts on here? Here’s the reason.

TheSource

TK Veteran
@wheelo @benijofar and other mods. @pabloescaban I think you pickup spam. I’m sure I’ve seen these spam posts pop up. Full of Chinese context with Chinese titles. I’ve seen people comment on them saying they don’t understand etc. Hell, I could have swore I commented on one saying I don’t speak Chinese. Well I stubbled across this video and what a Rabbit hole! But here’s the reason behind these posts!

Last edited:
We have levels in place to autodelete a lot of the bot posts that come through and those that escape ate generally picked up on a daily manual basis.
They are trying to get smarter with their selections but if we are in any doubt then they are deleted anyway.

We have levels in place to autodelete a lot of the bot posts that come through and those that escape ate generally picked up on a daily manual basis.
They are trying to get smarter with their selections but if we are in any doubt then they are deleted anyway.

True, what I was getting at is that I’m sure this was the same spam/scam. I understand spam is common regardless but im almost certain there was a period of time in the last few months where there was predominantly Chinese spam. The exact ‘Fake Diploma Scam’ that was in the video. Supposedly it hit 99% of forums. Some bloody scam!

I don't report spam any more it's too time consuming, it's 90% https://www.techkings.org/ diet crap which the forum software renames before its posted but the slaves posting the crud don't know this until they've sent it.
https://www.techkings.org/ is usually renamed techkings automatically in headers and mostly in bodies too but I have noticed a few ways around this of late although I cannot see the reason for it.
Anyone posting this crap here will be lucky to get 3 or 4 clicks before it's deleted and they'd need thousands of clicks to make a penny but they are lied to by their slave masters and there will never be a shortage of poor souls who are ripe to be abused and exploited

I don't report spam any more it's too time consuming, it's 90% Techkings diet crap which the forum software renames before its posted but the slaves posting the crud don't know this until they've sent it.
Techkings is usually renamed techkings automatically in headers and mostly in bodies too but I have noticed a few ways around this of late although I cannot see the reason for it.
Anyone posting this crap here will be lucky to get 3 or 4 clicks before it's deleted and they'd need thousands of clicks to make a penny but they are lied to by their slave masters and there will never be a shortage of poor souls who are ripe to be abused and exploited

Doesn't take much time to report, and might save Beni and myself some time while trawling through the amounts of posting here at TK. The forum software doesn't rename anything, it is the spam software trying to get past forum software security by mimicking TK.

Http techkings org appears if you try to type K E t 0 in a post

WHAT??? 0240, have you been at the sauce??

I'm very often on here til 4am
I only sleep for about 3 hours in 24
The other day I was still here at 6 am. , went to bed then got up at 9 and went bowling (y)
Most spams come through at specific times, often within a minute of each other, which implies that there's probably multiple usernames in use by the same spammer

Most spams come through at specific times, often within a minute of each other, which implies that there's probably multiple usernames in use by the same spammer
There is for sure, most of them are 29 years of age, funnily enough!

Back