Anyone like bikes?

Top of the forks? You can, but as it wont be seen, I've only ever seen primer to stop rusting, with paint about two inches up stem.

FORKS 1.jpg
Or are you talking about what's nowadays called the stem?

STEM 01.jpeg

I dont see why you couldn't

The second is the stem to me
Ali express carbon I’m sure it can handle a bit of paint

Wanted a pure black bike for so long, now I want colour

The pure black rocks, looks a bit dull until you have it beside you, the current trend for matte black is particularly nice (not just saying that because of my Cube LOL)

On another matter, I finished early today, so was full of good intentions about getting out for a cycle, I sat down for 10 minutes to eat a sandwich, and fell asleep for an hour and a half - Cycle cancelled !!!

Lol. Pure was great when no one had it
But as all have it now. Trendy. But still nice

What’s the roads like around Dublin? Drove on them but never to much attention of road quality
Bike is different to car lol

What’s the roads like around Dublin? Drove on them but never to much attention of road quality
May as well be cross country LMAO!

You can find all sorts of roads from where I am - National roads, regional roads, country lanes, etc.
Depends on what type of cycle I want to do as to where I go.

Yes I am into my Mountain Bikes.

Own three Boardmans' - 1 x 650b Hardtail and 1x Full Suspension and 1 x 29er Hardtail cruiser I built myself frame up with all Hope Alloy parts.

Also have a 27.5 Plus ..

got the bike sprayed and all and started to build it, got it 90% done
but then i hit roadblocks and not skilled
so its in the roof storage in the garage for the time
sadly

but its a plan still in the workings haha

got the bike sprayed and all and started to build it, got it 90% done
but then i hit roadblocks and not skilled
so its in the roof storage in the garage for the time
sadly

but its a plan still in the workings haha

What you stuck on? I've been building bikes and what not on and off since I was a kid, maybe I could give some advice.

What you stuck on? I've been building bikes and what not on and off since I was a kid, maybe I could give some advice.

My front derailleur was hitting on bottle holder. It was a matter of cutting it off
But I didn't have the heart to do that

Photos please mate, I'd pass it around my cycling buddies if I can't help.

Just replace the bottle holder with one that is shorter or remove it and get a holder that goes on the top bar or handlebars or even back of your seat.

i said that wrong
its not the bottle holder itself its the bracket for it
if i remember right its a 52 or 53 something like that
and the front derailleur to be in the right line, lands right over the screw point for the bottle holder
a grinder will sort it no problem at all

Back