Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Have requested before so apologies. For those who have already PM me before you can ignore this request.

Looking for IPTV with full HD channels and who have local sources.

UK and international channels.

Would prefer actual server and not reseller.

looking for another reliable iptv sub zgemma box 2 years with last iptv sub but have done the dirty on me

Hi,

Am looking for the following please:
Full UK package
USA/Canada channels
Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
All 3pm Kick Offs
A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (potential request service too)
PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
Adult channels
Catch-up tv
EPG
Must have good customer service
Direct supplier
VPN not required
PayPal / BTC payment

Zgemma wooshbuild with Xtream
Be obliged if hear of iptv sub let me no as I am also on lookout for another iptv service all of what you have mentioned above cheers

Looking for VOD only for an android box. Must have the optiom of adding subtitles, for example GOT dothraki scenes. Thanks

Sub wanted off an Admin
private setup with VOD, good UK selection and international..
NO RESELLERS

wanted selection of VOD, UK and international channels
must be Admin and a private provider (no Resellers).. thanks

Good morning looking for a good quality iptv sub sports only package if possible only watch sports and 3pm and ppv. Need to have they own server. Thanks

Looking for a price list for full iptv 2 connections.
Must have 3pms, American channels nfl, and VOD
Would like to use on enigma 2, android apps and GSE mobile app so would need m3u link with username and password details

Also prices for resellers

Hi. I’m after a sub for my mag box 256. The last 2 subs have been very bad. No resellers please, have only had bad experiences. Would need a 24 hr trial first please. Need vod including box sets and huge movie base( inc new). Need family guy, nicolodien hd, also uk terrestrial channels in order. Would prefer no vpn but not necessity.
Cheers

Hi
Im looking for the following please:
Full UK package
All USA Channels
International Sports Channels
IFollow
FHD, HD, SD Channels
All 3pm Kick Offs
VOD content that gets regularly updated
PPV channels
Full EPG
good customer service
Direct supplier
VPN not required
Free 24/48hr Trial if available or low cost weekend trial
Thanks

Hi
I had purchased a 12 month subscription from fleabay for my smart iptv. It went down and no support whatsoever from supplier. I am very weary of getting another off there and and looking for an all round decent 12 month sub if anyone can suggest someone. I have added a test on my siptv and it's working fine so no problems at my end. Thanks in advance and the site looks good I'm just starting to navigate around it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back