Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a sub with 3pm kickoffs and usa / Canadian channels trial if possible whilst prem games are playing. needs to be reliable as ive had 6 server address changes with current supplier in less than 10 months real pain in the backside when I constantly have to keep messaging them for new m3u or to resend to my mac address.

Looking for a full sky package to use with smart IPTV and IPTV smarters, preferably on a private server. Must have sky box office.

Desperate for a good world iptv

Need both English and Spanish channel

I follow and full packages

Using smart stb

Multiroom ideal

Hi looking for iptv for SMART IPTV ON SAMSUNG TV. looking for sports particularly 3pms and pay per view events. with no vpn required.
Kind regards Dez!

I've been using Eziplayer and getting overseas IPTV channels (namely firstonetv through webplayer).
Is there anyone the shorten the process of getting straight to a channel on firstoneTV through the EPG or other means?

Looking for a provider, mainly for football. Need:
  • SkySports Main Event and PL in at least 1080i 25fps, ideally 50fps.
  • NBCSN and the NBC Gold channels in at least 720p 60fps.
Beyond this, I'm not really fussed. I'll be playing it on a PC/Laptop so an M3U is fine.

Please don't message if you don't have the above channels in the quality specified.

Last edited:
Looking for an iptv sub.. Preferably using xtream editor with catchup on as many channels as possible. just looking for all uk and irish channels not interested in international stations and ive no need for VOD. Also looking for an extra connection to be used between two added mag boxes. It can be setup on all 3 devices but only used on 2 at a time

Looking for IPTV sub o let interested in sports and Asian channels with good back up selection for perfect player on droid box

Hi,
I am looking for iptv 6 or 12 months for UK sly.
I have ipab installed on zgemma h2s.
Like sly layout and epg.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back