Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm want a good IPTV server who allows vpns to connect. I would like the usual channels movies sports with catch-up and VOD.

Connection with my VPN a must

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for UK iptv in good quality. Don't use a VPN so need a service that performs well when the football is on etc. For use on android box using tivimate or progtv

Hi,

Looking for a good reliable IPTV supplier for all UK channels and especially sports. Old IPTV sub has recently expired and was quite glitchy, not as reliable as it once was. Will be running on a ZGEMMA H2s. A short trial would be ideal to check the quality is up to standard.

Cheers

Hello

I need a reliable IPTV supplier for all UK channels and especially sports. My old IPTV sub is expiring and unfortunately has outgrown itself.

I'm running a VU+ Solo2 with Wooshbuild and Jedi but can reflash if required.

Looking for iptv years subscription for samsung smart tv - preferably starting with a 24 hour free trial please!

Must have uk sports, 3 oclocks and ppv sports
Please message me

I am looking for a new supplier for iptv which has no freezing, must have uk sports and Asian - Indian channels. Want VOD as well some 4K movies would be nice. Will be for multiple android boxes or 4K fire sticks running Stbemu, please pm me.

Please can any TK veteran recommend a reliable server owner for UK,US 3pm service
Willing to pay for premium service, been let down to many times now.

Evening boys and girls. I’m after a provider for Iptv that works with the Nora go app.
Needs to have full uk and USA and all 3pm sections.
HAS TO WORK WITH NORA GO THIS IS A MUST!
Please only inbox me if this is something that you are familiar with and can guide with set up.
Cheers all

hi guys looking for an IPTV sub as a backup to my main service.
must have 3pm games (english comms), and all major football, ideally PPV events too for boxing
need m3u or web browser so can use it on my macbook as well as watch via a Formuler box / smart iptv.
(NO VPN Required)

thanks

Last edited:
Hi, looking for a good iptv provider to replace my old sub that’s no longer available. All football and uk channels please. No vpn would be great. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back