Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking servers or reselling with no inactivitity standby for recording uninterrupted using formuler z7/z8 with full UK package also any 3pm football etc, also maybe option of Adult

The other thing even if separate server is Brazil/Portuguese/Spanish server

Looking for reliable service for All UK sly channels, Vod (latest films across UK And US and Bollywood) and tv box-sets. Glitch free Premier league football .
All sports channels - BT sports, LFC TV, ALL major PPV (boxing, wrestling). 3pm games across premier league. including all uk Asian channels and India (international) channels

Good Evening
I'm interested in trying out IPTV for a smart TV app on my TV.
I'm using the app smart stb on my new Samsung TV.
I love football, movies, adult and ppv so would like that please.

Thanks Alex

Looking for IPTV sub with Sports, 3pm matches, full UK Asian channels, Indian Channels and latest Bollywood and Hollywood VOD

Many have claimed to have latest Bollywood VOD and all Asian package but don't really have this

Must work with Smart IPTV or IPTV Smarters and work without requiring VPN

im still looking for a top uk/usa only service with daily or fast updated vod section.
prefer off a long standing member not newbie resellers and fair price

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a sub for Smart IPTV, who can provide 24hr trial. I'm interested in a full package including VOD. Seller must be responsive to messages. TIA

Have a great supplier, but unable to contact him for service renewal.
So, looking for IPTV with full Sly and british & irish channels with PPV access... preliminary on MAG Box and some Smart IPTV.
If you have good catch up then better again. MOD not required. No adult.
Message please with 6 mth / 12 mth rates, needs to be sensible and realistic and offer 24hr tests.
Multiple subs may be required.

Looking iptv for siptv, must be a long standing member of the tkforum, have uk/us/ca channels with 3pm kick offs and a 24 hr test

thanks

Looking for IPTV sub for Formuler Z7+ box for football and US channels, 24 hour test would be appreciated.

Looking for freeze/stutter free IPTV for ZGemma. Looking for Full HD Sky and BT sports, Full UK movies and entertainment with good selection of VOD movies and series. Must be reliable server not overloaded. Thanks

Looking for IPTV sub for my Zgemma H5.2TC

Main usage will be for Sport channels to watch footy, from sky sports to more importantly - 3PM kick-offs!

Thanks

Hi looking for sub for mutant hd51 with hd uk / usa with epg. Not to bothered about 3pms or ppv. Have xe on box. Far v mych

Hi all, I'm looking for a top quality opt .service for my LG smart TV. I have just downloaded smart STB on my TV so the next thing I need is my supplier. If possible, a 24 hour testing time would be great before buying 12 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back