Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a decent package that can pick up asian and middle eastern channels (priority for sports)? as my current provider focuses on UK/US content.

Hi. I'm looking for a reliable IPTV service running on fire stick

Require a test after which sub will be ordered.
  • Glitch-Free Service
  • Good, well-maintained VOD selection
  • FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Full UK package and USA Channels
  • PPV channels (for Boxing, Box Office)
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • Catch-up TV
  • Full EPG
  • Support group - telegram, facebook etc etc
  • PayPal payment
Please send prices and service available

thanks

Looking for a test line, Using a Nvidia shield, could do with advice which app to use it with. HD quality and F1 HD a must. the ability to record would be ok but not a massive deal breaker, more looking for quality. I have a old zgemma boz i am going to use with freesat and the proper EPG for freesat so just want the shield and iptv for HD SKY ONE, F1 HD and movies please.

Hey mate, I’m lookin same as you. Did anyone get back to you with a good service for test on firestick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Plex VOD sub (I already have IPTV). Must have good kids content (Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig and a good selection of Disney films essential!). Also needs to have good TV content - particularly from the documentary channels (Discovery, History, etc.).

Thanks...

Last edited:
Looking for an iptv for firestick. Must have 3pm games and Sunderland afc matches on as well as PPV boxing. Must be easy to download.

good morning. looking for a good iptv provider with good stable streams. want someone with your own server. need 3pm kick offs and ppv. weekend trial needed. thanks

Hi. I'm looking for a reliable IPTV service running on fire stick
Glitch-Free Service
Good, well-maintained VOD selection
FHD, HD, SD Channels
Full UK package and USA Channels
PPV channels (for Boxing, Box Office)
3pm Kick Offs
Catch-up TV
Full EPG

PayPal payment

Hello, I am looking for a new provider for sports/entertainment etc, I’d like a 24 test if possible, thanks.

Ps I’m on zgemma

Can I please request a trial for IPTV. I am using zgemma and downloaded xtream editor ready. Need all channels and PPV, catchup etc must be stable and freeze free. Currently using the normal zgemma / cable line combo and bored of the freezing etc experienced over the last couple of years. Need to try something new. May need a bit of guidance setting up.

Hi I'm looking for sub for mag box

with as much catch up tv and 24/7 programs as possible

up to date VOD

and can anyone supply

ITV Central News (itv or 3) and BBC Central News

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN SUPPLY THE ABOVE

thanks

Needing a sub for Smart IPTV app with prem games.

Current sub has just been banned so wanting a sub which isn't going to get affected by the ISP ban.

Hello I'm looking for

VOD selection
FHD, HD, SD Channels
Full UK package and USA Channels
PPV channels (for Boxing, Box Office)
3pm Kick Offs
Catch-up TV
Full EPG

Firestick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back