Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

PLEASE ONLY EMAIL ME IF YOU SUPPLY CATCH UP TV ON MOST CHANNELS / UP TO DATE VOD

ALSO LOOKING FOR ITV CENTRAL NEWS

iptv service for more then one Mag Box

reply with prices and what you have to offer

thanks

Current sub about to expire.
I need reliable, freeze and glitch free and with excellent customer service.
Direct sellers only who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.
All uk sports 3.pm kick offs etc...reliable IPTV subscription with updated VOD
24hr test please for h2s box

Looking for a full sly package 3,6, or 12 month to use with Zgemma h5 and preferably a 24 or 48 free test to try before purchase, direct sellers only who have access to their own servers cheers​

Interested in full $ly package with the addition of the best HD sports channels worldwide. I also require regularly updated vod. Also, please only message me if you're well known on the forum, or if you have another way of proving your reliability. I'll be using my zgemma h2, so I will require an easy to use guide.

Thanks.

Hi I'm after full UK sub with catch up prefabley available on perfect player based in the UK so UK service not really interested in 100,s of worldwide channels just uk TV with sport and ppv small service that prefabley source there own streams thanks
Kenny

Hello, looking for a test that offers sports only (or at least sport orientated). Not interested in thousands of useless channels or VOD. Using android device. Thanks!

Can anyone provide a reliable uk and international sports package? My android box is relatively old, it struggles to play hd so I'd like an sd only package instead. I already have access to movies and tv shows so that stuff isn't required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back