Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August-Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, I'm after a months subscription for my Zgemma H5 box, I after after a screen setup like the sly/virmin you get with wooshbuild, I know been picky lol, If all runs fine after that then I'll subscribe to a 12 month, just want to make sure the provider doesn't get blocked. Thanks

Hi Again,

Im Still looking for a test with a price list please. No Resellers !! Direct sellers only Looking for an IPTV sub and need the following: UK - all Sly Sports FHD 50fps Min (VM or Sky 1080 feed, not NowTV 720p) BT Sport in HD 50fps Min UK - Sly Atlantic HD or FHD EPL 3pms (NBC sports gold etc

Not that bothered about vod, sport has to be high quality and dont mind paying for it. PLEASE NO NOW TV 720P!! :)

Direct Sellers only!

Thanks

Could I get a test line for iptv which does NowTV Slysports. International coverage of 3pm kick offs and ppv would be a bonus.
The main thing is if I can get the smoothness of NowTV but cheap

Hi,
I have 2 zgemma's, looking for reliable iptv supplier. Not bothered about PL but would like UK and US channels and up to date VOD if possible. Preferably using Xtream Editor unless there is a better one I should be using with similar EPG.
Thanks

Hi all, I’m looking for a top quality Full IPTV sub. Full HD with EPL football and 3pm KO’s.
Thanks in advance

I want a UK service with Scottish channels. BBC1 Scotland, BBC Scotland, BBC Alba and STV. Also Celtic TV and Rangers TV, I would also like all Sports channels. I use a firestick and I would want instructions for setup.I use a VPN and I want to take my firestick with me when I go on holiday I also want a free 24/48 hr trial

Looking for a test line for a mag box

all uk channels
movies
sports 3pm kick offs sly/bt etc
VOD movies/tv shows that gets updated regularly

cheers

Looking for a plex server for movies and tv shows
already have a great IP Sub so dont time waste
Looking to run on either a firestick or Zgemma.

Thanks

Looking for new server... must have full UK including all Asian channels and ppvs boxing and good VOD.

Message me with all the details all the things you have and prices... possibly will take 4 or 5 subs to start of with depending on what u have. And also need to know how long you have had your server!!!

Hi,
Looking for a test that has UK sky channels, for Smart IPTV app, or IPTV Smarters app,
Thanks

I've tried a couple recently so don't msg me if I've already trialled your service.

Mag box
UK channels
UK football club channels
Decent vod

Many thanks

I have a zgemma h2h
Looking for IPTV
Stable sports feeds UK, US, International Inc. Ppv and a good vod.
Anyone able to assist a total novice please.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back