Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August-Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi my current sub has expired, looking for a fast and reliable line for a mag box please
3, 6 or 12 months
All channels including sports and .ppv thanks

Looking for IPTV sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have all UK Sky channels inc sports
Must have French channels (kids a must)
Must have up to date VOD
English only and must have a guide for enigma2 , using zgemma h5

24/48 hour trial please

I'm not sure if my STBEMU has stopped working or subscription has ended so looking for a trial for all channels and vods for STB and iptvsmarters to see what that's like please

Looking for direct subs only and Android compatible.

Must have:
EPL matches
Sky UK HD inc Sky Sports
STABLE Irish channels
USA Channels
FHD channel options
Full EPG
Catchup

Last edited:
My current IPTV sub is coming to an end and to be fair it’s not been to bad . Only downside to it , it’s a tad expensive. Now I’m looking to see what’s about and see if the over price sub is worth it

The device I’m using is a zgemma h2s which has wooshbuild

What I’m getting at the minute is movies and sports in HD channels , ifollow , ppv events , sky box office movies also . No VPN is required either for all this and don’t have any black outs when football was on .

I don’t get the opinion to watch latest movies out or VOD as that’s another sub but I’m using the istream for that.

I’m looking for all the above , easy to message if there’s a problem ie on Facebook , VOD may need epg also . Thanks

Hi, I have a skybox F5S which I stopped using a couple of years ago and went back to genuine sky!! Their prices have gone mad and I’m looking to either re use the skybox or get a totally new system so I have popped back in to tech kings for help and advice. I am anything but tech savvy (otherwise a tech idiot) and I need a setup that is easy to work and update. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what to buy and a great UK provider that will get me set up with all uk channels and maybe USA channels as well.
Any advice, help etc will be much appreciated, cheers.

Looking for direct subs only.
Must have:
Reliable +Support.
Full SKY UK HD, Sports and Bein HD.
Footie 3pm KO
Updated VOD
PPV

Device: Zgemma

Looking for an iptv subscription
Not really interested in the quantity of channels
ideally Sly UK in HD including all sports and movies channels
Also 3PM Prem Kick offs being that my team has just been promoted.
VOD not a necessity.
The sports channels need to have no more than a 40 second delay on the satellite feed because its horrible when watching a live game.

Looking for it to work on Xtream and or Smart IPTV

Cheers

Looking for a complete iptv service for use on zgemma h2s using wooshbuild latest version
Must have good sports and movies feeds UK, US. Ppv and a good vod.
Please get in touch if you can offer all of these options
Thanks

Hi all, looking for an Iptv service that works with the new ltq advanced app for Android please.
If it doesn’t then I’m not interested really.
Needs to have 3pm section, work with a vpn, and have full sky uk channel line up.
Not bothered about all the other countries. Uk and USA are fine.
Pm me and let me know please, will need a trial before I spend any money. Cheers

Hi I’m after iptv that works on xtreme editor, that has a vpn that works, 3pm prem kick offs & a good vod selection for a enigma 2 box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back