Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- July-August-Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently upgraded from a Mag254 box to the Formuler Z8. I had an IPTV subscription on the Mag however my provider does not offer any catch up channels.

I was wondering if anybody could recommend a provider that is UK based that offers the catch up service and plenty of sports channels all with good quality.

Thank you.

Hello
Need a test line and prices for 3 No IPTV Subs for STB Emu (firestick) - all different IP addresses.
Only Direct Sellers Only. No resellers please
Must have all All UK channels inc sky sports, 3pm kick offs & PPV etc
also HD Channels & VOD for latest films & box sets

Cheers

Hi
Need test and prices for Iptv sub, Uk channels in hd/fhd and must have decent epg. Box is E2 receiver zgemma h7s to be exact.
Thanks

I'm after a solid iptv server. Unfortunately had a few really buggy ones.

Looking for all UK channels
Plus 3pm kick offs (ready for new season)
Direct sellers only

Usage on firestick, using smart iptv app

hi looking iptv with all uk movies and sports and all sports channels from us cananda etc. Plus 3pm kick offs
plus free trial to test.

ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY and from uk

for firestick no buffer or lag

Looking for some trials of IPTV. Sky Sports + BT Sports please. I watch a lot of Wrestling, so if it shows that i'd be happy too. UK sellers please.

Looking for an IPTV sub and need the following:
  • UK - Sky Sports FHD (VM or Sky 1080 feed, not NowTV 720p)
  • UK - Sky Atlantic HD or FHD
  • Croatia - Arena Sport 1 - 6 FHD, Sport Klub
  • Portugal - Eleven Sports 1 - 6 FHD, Sport TV
  • EPL 3pms (NBC sports gold etc)
  • Rangers TV
  • US Sports - NFL, MLB, NBA in HD
  • Device - Enigma 2 (XE)
  • VPN - can use VPN if needed

Looking for IPTV for Firestick 4k. No resellers please.

Require Full UK channels, Sky sports, FULL HD
FULL EPG
US Channels
Irish channels
Full up to Date VOD
Catchup TV

Looking for a trial to start today please.

Paul.

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery and Warning thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
  • State if you require region specific servers
  • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
  • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
  • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.
ADVISORY!
We back No One!!!
Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.
If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.
We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.
Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.
We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.
Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.
Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
Hi
looking for sub with vod and catch up a must
regards

Looking for a solid Football including 3pm kick offs and Movies IPTV, in the best quality, to be used on Smart IPTV app on an LG TV

Hi guys my sub has just ran out on my mag 254 and I’m looking for another provider. Don’t get me wrong it was good with catch up on most channels and great vod but want to see if I can get roughly same service but cheaper inbox please if you know any providers with similar thanks
Uk channels
Catch up
Vod
Epl
Ppv

Looking for a new Sub..

Must be able to provide Sky Sports in FHD and not NowTV 720p
iFollow all League 2 matches.
BT Sport in HD
I have an Nvidia Shield and can use VPN and any software required.

Must be able to provide a trial and no resellers.

Looking for an IPTV sub and need the following:

• UK - all Sly Sports FHD 50fps Min (VM or Sky 1080 feed, not NowTV 720p)
  • BT Sport in HD 50fps Min
  • UK - Sly Atlantic HD or FHD
  • EPL 3pms (NBC sports gold etc
  • US Channels
  • US Sports - NFL, MLB, NBA in HD
  • Device - Enigma 2 (zgemma h2h)
  • VPN - can use PIA setup on Tomato router
DIRECT SELLERS ONLY

24 hour trial required to test setup and reliability

cheers

Last edited:
Looking for direct subs only.
Must have:
EPL matches
Sky UK HD inc Sky Sports
FHD channel options
Smart STB Player for LG/Samsung TV's
Updated VOD with option to request
Catchup
Series
No blocks
No vpn

Looking for trial as sub expires soon and curious to see if I can better what i already got.

Looking for a full package entertainment and sports Inc. USA
Zgemma and Android App
1 ip only
24/48hour trial please

Thanks

Hi
Need a test line and prices,Looking for direct subs only,for a Zgemma and no vpn, full uk and usa.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back