Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Subscription needed for IPTV, will be used on a LG TV IPTV Smarters app

Needs to have a good portal including:

All UK channels, steady Sky sports stream.
All US sports channels.
Up to date TV shows, movies etc

Thanks

Still interested in a stable sub for LG TV Smarters app specifically. With all channels UK, US, 24/7 shows, adult content etc

Thanks

Looking for Sub, Direct Sellers Only.
Must have all All UK channels inc reliable sky sports, 3pm kick offs.
EPG essential.
HD Channels
VOD
Needs to run on perfect player for android
NO VPN For Footie A Must if its Possible ?
Trial ( FREE) 24/48 HRS
No resellers

cheers
john

Hi,

Will be using it on PC via VLC and/or Xbox via Kodi. UK/EU server.

If anyone provides the below, but with the sports in either 720/1080 50/60.

RELIABLE Sports with 3pm kick off
UK/US/CA and International Sports (Astro/LeSport)
All UK channels including PPV
HD Channels
If you've got Australian channels, that would be a plus.
VOD is Optional

Cheers

I'm looking for iptv - vu uno4k se

Would like a free trial first.

I'm looking for all English TV. Also Czech and Slovak would be a bonus if possible.

Looking for UKTV IPTV, Sky Sports 3pm kick offs.
EPG essential.
HD Channels
To run on Enigma2 boxes and Smart IPTV (Samsung Tv )
Multiline if possible
Free Trial
Xtream Editor compatible if possible
No resellers

Hi There everyone,
This is getting repetitive but I really am getting annoyed at the amount of trials I take out and then when you finally take out a month's worth, all the buffering and loss of channels kick in even though the trial went smooth. Really need a good, smooth and genuine supplier who can provide me with an excellent service for all UK sky Channels, Xxx, PPv and a great video selection. Damn, just need to find the right supplier and you've got me for a long time. Any suggestions..? 24 Hour genuine trial please...

I'm wanting a trial to use on a mag 254 with intention of buying i use a vpn so will need to be ok carry on with this.UK based so not bothered about all the foreign channels

Hello, looking for a new sub as not happy with current provider. Must have all UK channels/Sky/BT/all football matches/club channels/Amazon football over the winter/PPV events such as boxing/good current VOD for series and movies/EPG be good if poss

Currently using Amazon Firestick, however do have a MAG256 that am not using anymore as VOD had no sound with it, would like to have M3U access as well from laptop and all must work over VPN this is a must. Trial is required. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back