Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - february 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I need clines for zgemma2s, I have tried some and they have lasted less than 1 week so please no scammers, I need good clines please.

Hi I'm after a n line test please? Sly!

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ----------

Hi I'm after a n line test please? Sly!

Hello bought an openbox v8s and running perfect. Have read the guides on here about do's and don'ts. Looking for a line to test if possible preferably HD. Cheers

Hi There,

Looking for an N Line, all channels, glitch free and reliable with good comms. Ideally with a 24 Hour test which then can just be extended if happy with service.

TK Veteran recommendations please?

Many thanks,
PC88

Hi i am new to this site and have been reading up on the zgemma h2s . i understand almost all of what i have to do from reading the installing for dummys section, but have not got a clue on where to get nline any advice would be welcome. In Ireland south .
:beg:

Looking for a C-line preferably, for a F5 box. I potentially need 3 lines so if there is a group discount that would be great, also Sky Sports and BT Sports on HD would be great.

Hi guys,

I'm after a reliable UK line for zgemma H.2S. Looking for premier sport channels and all the Asian channels.

Require 24 hour test. Preferably VIP or TK Vet please.

Many thanks

Looking for an n line for a zgemma s2. Full sky package must be reliable and glitch free. Would like a test line 1st at the weekend. Possible 3 subs if the line is good.

looking for a nline for zgemma h.2s bought from forum sponsor VIP and vets only please, prefer test first and all channels. thank you for your consideration with kind regards.

Hi, looking for a veteran N:Line provider who offers a stable freeze free service for UK Sly with PPV with very good picture quality. Communication response times needs to be good as I have a customer base of 20+ who will be moving from our current supplier due to a significant drop in performance in the coming weeks.

PM me if you are a long standing provider who can meet the above. Thanks in advance. Test line will be required to check quality.

hi, I have just sent off for a zgemma h.2s and believe nline may be the best option for me but am open to other options. any help on this from site veterans or vips as to where I would get this would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Hello - I need a reliable line for my Zgemma H2S, C or N Line for SlyUK. Need to support multi room setup and I would prefer to test before purchasing.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back