Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the PM's line now acquired please close if needed= Hi I need an N line for zgemma H.2s all Sky channels please preferably with 24hr test first, VIP and Vets please PM me.

Last edited:
Test line wanted please. Currently using c line. Suddenly turned off, still has subscription left and no reply from email.

Will only listen to VIP MEMBERS from now on

Full channel list please
Cline
Vu duo box
North west England

Thanks

Hi all, Just joined the forum and really impressed with all the tech knowledge available. I have just been given a Skybox F3 that is not showing any of the SKY sports or movie channels and looks like I have lost my CLine when I was setting up. Have updated the channel list by USB and was wondering if anyone could supply with a test CLine before purchasing . Many thanks

Hi im looking for a bulk purchase of N-Line that works across all boxes and will work with two different box on same IP. Line must be 28.8E package and must have online to track problems when there is any. PM PLS.

Hi im looking for a reliable c or n line (for full 28.2e) :-) for a zgemma h.2s. Ideally id like to have 2 boxes running. Do I need 2 lines or can the line do both?

Many thanks please PM me.

Last edited:
Hi,

My subscription with current provider has run out and I've had no correspondence from the provider. I am now looking for a new provider for a c-line for uk and ireland. Please PM me any recommendations.

Thanks

Hisbop

Hi, looking for c or n line (whichever the supplier would recommend as providing the best quality service). Would like full UK Sky with PPV sports included. Current supplier suffers from freeze and occasional no service so no freezing also required. Thanks in advance. Would appreciate the opportunity to test service too. As advised would prefer to hear from VIP or Vets

About to push the button on a Zgemma h.2s so looking for a non freezing, glitch free C or N line (open to suggestions as to best option!) which will see me right with all Sky UK, including movies, sports PPV etc. ideally Vets and VIPs if possible to PM me with prices etc and if poss a trial before purchase?

( Request not Advertisement ) Pm me with details of a 12 month sub n/c-line please

Last edited:
have v5s and v8s, looking for a line for both. C or N line but I have not had anything to do with n lines so will need help with inputting :)

full UK sly package inc sports and channel E! as the mrs watches kardashians

Last edited:
Hi, just had my openbox v8s and am looking for a good c-line please. bought it for my hubby to watch boxnation and ppv boxing(if thats possible!) cheers:bye:

Need a nline provider for sly 28.2. Full sky + PPV events.
Reliable and as freeze free as possible. Preferably with a website for ordering & Decent prices as I'm a reseller locally.

Preferebly vip members only pm and a 24 hour test would be greatful.

Hi, got a zgemma h2s and looking for a non freezing, glitch free C or N line (open to suggestions as to best option!) which will see me right with all Sky UK, including movies, sports PPV etc. ideally Vets and VIPs if possible to PM me with prices etc and if poss a trial before purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back