Anyone recommend a good satellite pay server - request only! - January 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for a Uk Sly line full channels including Bt sport and Ireland Sports. Zgemma H.2s Pm's from Vips or veterans only please

Thank you

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new provider for Sky UK Cline or Nline (suitable for use with Zgemma). Please PM details. Thx

Looking for RELIABLE server. All stations (inc boxoffice). Using v5s. UK and Ireland. Would like 48hr test first. No resellers please. Thanks!

line required thanks

Hi folks,

Just about to get my zgemma 2s box......Im Looking for SKY UK including all sports etc.

id also like a test line for a day or two first thanks.

vip/veteran members please.

cheers

Hi new member looking for advice and recommendations for good reliable freeze free mgcamd sever, mulisatelite for Mutant HD2400.
Vip's & veterans only please.

Hi forum.

Current provider stopped working and has gone silent. Looking for a reliable server with good communication from provider.

Cline or Nline. UK/Irish with all sport if poss.

Cheers!

6 month - 12 month options with a 24hr test?

i I'm a Total newbie to this I have a Skybox V8 s and have to do almost monthly updates to the TP prog file. I am thinking of getting another box from an on-line seller and know that I will need to get a card for it and thats just the first question where do I get them from and cost . Also would like a more reliable CCline supplier and I have no clue as to what is ment by an N line either .lol any help would be very welcome. PM please.

Hi guys. Anyone recommend a good line please. My Openbox V8 has stopped receiving sky channels etc. Only getting FTA at moment and guy I bought from seems to have fallen off the planet!

Line sorted now guys.:yes!:

Thanks to all the members who sent me info.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable UK Sky mgcamd server for a use on a vu+solo2 with vix 3.1.

The cccam line I'm currently using is horrific and paid channels are freezing every 30 seconds or so. I'm pretty sure the suppliers servers are vastly over-saturated. Ideally I'd like a test line before committing as I've been stung once before!

Please pm details and future cost.

Cheers

Im looking for a reliable c-line in southern ireland with a panel if possible also looking for upc subscription

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi I am looking for a UK reliable nline for a vu+solo se.I would like all the UK sky packages please.Freeze Free

Thankyou in advance

Hi,

Looking for new server for new VU box due to arrive next week.
looking for Sky ROI C-Line or N-Line. I have not worked with N-Line previously so may need assistance if its an N-Line.

Cheers

Hi - I'm looking for a N-line for Openbox in the Southern Ireland please, preferably with a 24-hour test.
Needs to have movies, sports, PPV etc.
I would appreciate replys from VIP and VETERAN TK MEMBERS.

thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back