Anyone Recommend a Good Satellite Server Apr-May-June 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, just joined this site today and thanks in advance for all the info. I have an Openbox V8S that used to work a couple of years ago, turned it on today but all premium sky channels are scrambled. I updated the firmware and installed the TP_Prog.DBS file using the info on this site (thanks), still all scrambled. Done a bit more research, am I right in saying I need to now instal a cline? Could anyone please explain if this is right and if so, where would I find a decent cline?

Thank you

Looking to get a zgemma h2S running again with a line.. PM with what's available and cost. Southern Ireland Thanks

Hi also after a local card server for UK...oscam or then cccam if available...trial would be good to test first..channel list and costs also pls

Also Looking for a UK line for remaining Sat channels. Please PM with channel list and prices please. for oscam, trial needed first

hello,

I have zgemma h9 with wooshbuild, with freesat at moment.

Looking for UK sly channels.

I am after current price and up to date channel list.

Not sure what is available.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I have just returned to the moterized satellite scene after a good few years on cable and would like a bit of help getting some lines up and running for all euro Sat's please please

Hey everyone, just purchased a zgemma h2h, previously had a openbox last year... I have a active virgin media line, i also use to have virgin multitoom, is it possible to check if other lines in house are active, also looking for a test line before i purchase a sub, any help would be much appreciated.. cheers

Still no luck with finding a decent/good sly server. Very hard to find any decent ones anymore it seems.

If anyone still running sly server which is still running fine please could you PM.

looking for stable combo EUro SLY and VM Fix stable line please. please can I have a test if possible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back