Anyone Recommend A Good Satellite Server? November/ December/ January 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been asked if Anyone still doing a reliable server for the last remaining sports channels. Current one freezes only on the sports every 15 secs now.
Prefer mgcamd or cccam

Hi, looking for a cline for an Openbox V8s, test 1st if possible please.

//edit: already got one, please ignore.

Last edited:
Looking for C or N line.
28.2 all uk including BT sport must be stable and come with a test.
Edision os box

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a stable server for the remaining sports channels on 28.2?

Current provider is freezing like crazy and they said they don't have any local cards anymore. I'm using OSCam r11682 at present.

Many thanks in advance :smiley:

hi i am looking for a stable server for remaning channels on sly, using zgemma ,prefer a test first, thanks

Anyone supplying sly subs ??

Anyone providing a sub for remaining sly channels please?

Can anyone recommend a uk line with working bt sports please? Mgcam or cccam for zgemma. Current line wont always clear the channels and has a lot of glitching. Cheers

Hi,

Looking for C or N line.
28.2 all uk channels, sly channels mainly - not fussed about sports channels though.
Running a VU+ Duo 4K box with OpenVix.

Free trial would be handy to see how stable it is.

Thanks

Looking for C or N line.
28.2 all uk channels, sly channels mainly

Free trial would be handy to see how stable it is.

Does a stable sat line exist anymore? Getting constant glitching on mine and wondering if anyone has one that works properly. Willing to pay good money

Looking for info on what ch are available on the c line please and price, I taught it was all dead but just seen comments, pm me what's available and ch list and price please cheers

Looking for reliable C line.
28.2 all uk including BT sport must be stable and test available.
VU-Plus UNO 4K With Wooshbuild
Thanks All

Tried a few lines lately from international suppliers all not working well, so I think this could be the end of card sharing for uk sly sorry to say

Hello,

I require a line ( not sure which line required) I need it for All UK Channels, Sports, PPV and international. ( would require someone who has an up to date international channels that actually work, as in the past only had a couple of channels work.)

I have had a lot of issues in the past with suppliers who when need help don't bother. I am a complete noob so will require help where needed.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back