Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable - Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a VM line for ROI/Ireland

must be a N line as i had huge trouble getting other lines to work on my ARM device

I would like to request a 24hr test line from a Direct supplier who can provide the following;

Full UK Virgin package, with all channels viewable glitch free - including sports, movies, entertainment +1, documentaries, music, international channels.
PPV channels (Sky Box Office, BT Box Office and ITV Box Office)
Good customer service and support.

I currently apply my line to the newcamd.list file so would want to do the same with the provided line and would like to know how much it is going to cost.

Thanks.
Looking for vm line

Hi all,
I’m after a 24 hour test to pop in my now dead newcamlist for VM from a direct dist if anyone is happy to oblige. With a ££ for 12 months too please. 1 now and will need 3 more in Dec

Looking for a full VM cable line - to be used on Zgemma H7C (ARM) and oscam softcam please.
Test line first - if glitch free - 6 -12 months.

Morning,

Also looking for a VM line,preferably 1 years sub, glitch-free. 24hr Test line before purchase, any help is always appreciated :)

looking for a vm ire line for zgemma h.2h using mgcamd, i need a reliable line preferably from vips and vets
Thanks

I would like to request a 24hr test line from a Direct supplier who can provide the following;

Full UK Virgin package, with all channels viewable glitch free - including sports, movies, entertainment +1, documentaries, music, international channels.
PPV channels (Sky Box Office, BT Box Office and ITV Box Office)
Good customer service and support.

Thanks.

Hi , Looking for a UK VM line supplier with all available channels . Need you to be glitch free so prefer suppliers with local cards - I use oscam 11518. 24hr test required before any commitments .Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back