Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys/girls

I am after a Vm uk line. I want a test line first to try out and preferably cccam

Also the average ECM time should be under 0.800

Options for 3,6 and 12 months would be great

Hi,

I’m looking for a line for a 24 hour test for Virgin UK. I have a Zgemma H5.2TC.

Line need to be stable, no glitches, no resellers.

Please PM me with details and prices.

Cheers

Please may I have a Uk Cable Test line - N line please for use with mgcamd.
Current sub due to expire and have some issues with current supply.

Using Gemma H5.2Tc

Many thanks.

Hi, Looking for a new UK VM line for use on zgemma h5.2tc. N line preferably. Looking for a 24 hour test, please.

Thanks.

Hi, Looking for a new UK VM line to use with edison mini, mgcamd line. Looking for a 24 hour test, please. Current sub gone.....:mad:

Hi guys I’ve got cable box it’s a few years old xtream 2014 current sub ran out few days ago usual supplier who was reliable has now gone awol any ideas how I can get up and running again please pm me so I can get up and running again

Hi can anyone recommend a new virmin supplier as my oldonehas disappeared and letme down and i have about 8 lines with him
Thanks

Hi all, I am also looking for a reliable supplier. I currently have 3 months left of a sub from a supplier that has been complete shite and am reluctant to take out anything more than 3 months at a time. Hit me up with your recommendations. i need to be able to use the line on 2 devices so multi room is a must. Thanks

hi all im looking for a reliable vm server i have tried various supplier in the last few months they all start off freeze free but once i take out a 3 month sub the lines start to freeze

Hello there,

I’m looking for a line, need a 24 hour test for Virgin UK. I've got an Amiko combo HD.

Line need to be stable.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back