Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, in need of a test line for virgin UK as having lots of problems with my current server

Ideally looking for a 12 month sub after successful test

Thanks

Hi,
Looking for a good VM test line for H7C - C or N line is fine.

Existing supplier has recently seen channels drop.

Looking for a 12 month sub after test

Thanks

Looking for a test C line for vermin UK as having issues with my current server
Looking at 12 month sub after successful test

Thanks

Requirements (read please and dont PM unless you can offer this so dont waste either of our time)

(initial test line wanted prior to 12 month service membership)

- UK VM Nline
- Xtrend ET7500, Openvix 5.1.018, mgcam138,
- Will need x3 lines in total so multiple boxes running same spec
- Need ALL HD channels (heard sports hd has been stopped?? this doesnt bother me but movies hd is a must among all others if possible)

previous supplier froze often so a stable minimal glitching server please
someone who takes payment that is NOT friends and family but as a service (im happy to pay 10% extra to cover fees that go with service payment so you dont lose out)
Been with Vermin maybe 15+ years directly before switching to this type of service so if all goes well, I will be a long term customer and dont want to shift suppliers every year :)
Id rather pay for stable quality than cheap and cheerful with regular problems

Please PM me if you are able to provide the above with prices and we can discuss a test line once you PM me.

Thanks

Looking for a stable non glitch line for zgemma h2h pm me with a test line ideally like a 12month line after if all is well thanks.

A bit late this now but wondering if anyone would happen to have a test line where I can test the WWE Pay Per View event. My current line doesn't seem to be clearing the event through the Events channel that lists the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back