Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable- July/August/Setember 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Have Star Track SRT 400 HD plus box

Looking for reliable VM cable UK line with all HD channels including Indian, sports and PPV events, as current one expired.

Message me can take on 6 months or 12 months sub.

Forum members with track record only please.

Regards Qas

Need a UK VM n line. All channels.

Needs to support a couple of concurrent tuners and oscam.

No resellers and a test line will be required (the longer the test the more likely I'll follow up)

Please indicate price in your message :)

Cheers

Looking for a good stable line. Don’t bother sending me your details if your servers aren’t very stable. I won’t bother buying past a trial.

LOOKING FOR STABLE N LINE FOR CABLE TEST LINE WOULD BE GOOD PLEASE ADVISE PRICE WHEN CONTACTING.

whats the price and could I get a test

Last edited by a moderator:
TRY posting in the satellite forum rather than the cable thread
Pity they cant read the first post?
On the subject of sat lines= nope.
asking for a m8 in uk of good non glitching lines and prices please
line is no good to me so dont add one to reply.

Maybe you could BOTH read the first post - see where you went wrong, I am sure I have said it to both of you on at least one occasion

Hi I'm looking for a good cable connection with test line. One that's 99% freeze free especially during live broadcasts and PPV and doesn't suffer from technical downtimes. Also with PPV. Thanks.

my line provider says virmin are shutting down on 1 august and I must go iptv is this correct or just bull either way I need a new provider

Hi, looking for a uk N line, VM, on a miracle box, test line and price for 12 month subscription please

Hi.
Looking for a vm c or n line for London.
Ideally with euro sats too.
Require trial line first please and prices.
No sellers Please.
Thanks .

Hi, I'm looking for a VM C line or N line (not sure what the difference is tbh) I have a Zgemma H2H. I need a 3 day test first. No resellers please. Also I'm not sure if Virmin is closing down on 1st August, so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back