Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie............Looking for a cable test line please. UK line, N line, ... and prices. Thanks in advance.

Hi guys / girls any reliable vm suppliers. Looking for a test line, even if only for a couple of hours. Nline if you can.
Thanks very much.

Hi..
I am looking for a good reliable glitch free VM line in England (N-Line) and I would like to test it first. It must have all the box offices and ITV PPV working. If I am happy with the line I would like to purchase 2 separate N-Lines for now with some more to follow soon..

PM if you can help me.

Cheers In Advance..

looking for non freezing vm nline from provider that will not vanish in two months - any recommendations - south east uk

cheers

my current line has stopped working not sure why was'nt due to run out yet

looking for a test VM cable line HD & SD (newcamd) for 24hrs

My line stopped working today, before my 12 months is up. So I am looking for a VM test line for zgemma h2h box. Please PM me with your price for 12 months if you test line is sufficient to my need. Thank you

Newbie here. looking for more than 1 VM line.must have all channels amd be glitch free if possible.i have 2 x zgemma h2h boxes so I will need 2 lines.a free test would be nice.cheers

Looking for a service VM pure Nottinghamshire, Please PM with prices and possibly a test line whatever is best for performance N or C.

Using Zgemma H.2H with Ipab but thinking of installing woosh.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back