Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
THIS IS NOT FOR SATELLITE.

Rules for this thread.

• Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
  • DO not click likes/thanks on posts just to get your name seen (or for any other reason.

Advisory!

We back no-one!!!

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

We don't recommend you take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long with no reputation.
I would "listen" to mainly - VIP members or TK veterans when being recommended by members here.
We do not back/endorse anyone here so you use information given, at your own risk/expense.

Can somebody provide me with a glitch free (if that really exists!?) N Line or C Line for VM UK? I would need a 24hr test line, but looking for a 12month subscription, so please provide costs etc. The providers I have currently are glitching every minute or so and it's really starting to get on my t*ts!

Ideally local cards, rather than cached as that appears to be a cause of the glitching issues.

Hi I'm looking for a strong stable VM server line. I'm sick of the one I'm using atm ... glitches like hell. Cheers!

Hi, Looking for VM N Line in the UK, Current provider has expired and it was at times unstable, would want to test first for 24hrs, would also like to know pricing for 1 year subscription much appreciated

Looking for a reliable cable service for the next year, no silly prices and includes all ppvs, sports etc. Have a zgemma box already set up.

Hi,

I'm looking for an N line for the following please:

•Full UK Virgin package inc. HD, SD and FHD
•PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
•BT Sport a priority
•Must have good customer service and support
•Direct supplier
•VPN not required
•PayPal payment

Using Enigma 2 Zgemma H3.2TC

I would need a 24hr test line, but looking for a 6/12month subscription, so please provide costs etc. The providers I have been using have since disappeared and sub has ran out.

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back