Status
Not open for further replies.

benijofar

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Last edited:
Looking for a trial for MAG box, UK channels and decent VOD section.

Tried a server on here, to sign up and see the quality of the line was nothing like the test..

Looking for a trial with sports movies docs kids Asian. Only uk channels

No adult, or video on demand.

Inbox me.

Need it for enigma2 box

Looking for a trial with sports movies Asian. 3 o'clock games a must. Only UK channels and decent VOD section.

No adult.

Need it for enigma2 box (Zgemma H2s)

Looking for a trial for Zgemma H2s with sport including 3pm kick off, movies, VOD and record if possible.

Also looking for full epg. ( I am based in Rep. of Ireland ).

Looking for a reliable UK IPTV Sky / BT Sports provider: EPG for Channels, PPV, Sports (incl 3pm kick offs), Movies, VOD etc. No freezing. to use on enigma 2 box or stbemu. "No Resellers". Must have your own Private fast and reliable server.
Cheers

Hi looking for recommendation for decent provider mainly after uk channels, sports, epl, VOD and PPV
Best one for Mag256w1
Many Thanks in advance

Hi, this is what I’m looking for. Due to the demise of my supplier,I need a full subscription to run on my Vu+ enigma 2 devices currently have 6, It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
I have tested a few but everyone is welcome to contact me if you meet the above specs.
Please PM with details.

Hi, looking for a trail to test on my 3 Vu+ E2 boxes
No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support, ideally supplier would communicate before the plugin/app is updated or when there's an issue, head is melted from wife complaining about server not connecting when I'm stuck in work.
It needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
Please PM with details.

Hi

I'm looking for a IPTV Trial.
With a view to getting a month subscription.

I'm using Smart IPTV on LG TV.

Can I get the M3U file for trial?

Thanks,
John

Last edited by a moderator:
Copied from poster above as I have similar requirements.

Use on a Smart IPTV app like Perfect Player or Smart IPTV or via VLC on PC.

No resellers, DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY with good communication & customer support

It needs to include the following:
Full UK package
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports, NBA Pass, etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (not a dealbreaker)

Hi
Looking for a replacement for one of the 'Big Boys' who has become unreliable even with vpn.
Would like a test to use on andoid box via Perfect Player. Ideally full Sport (inc 3pm & ppv) US/Canada a bonus as is Entertainment & VOD. Football is the No 1 Priority. Although I have vpn would prefer a service where it is not required hence if possible a Saturday trial. Not concerned about catchup or recording.

Would be looking initially for a 1 month sub, would go longer eventually.

Hi,

I’m new to IPTV. I would ideally like someone to help in the setting up process.

I have a Zgemma H2S, and would like a trail with a reliable provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back