Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a trial for IPTV with sky sports in HD, EPG and recording for on an Edison OS mini.

Would ideally like a minimum 48 hour trial with prices for monthly and 3 monthly please.

Hi. Looking for a trial of iptv for enigma2 box. Current provider has issues all the time. Bien sports is important as well as 3pm kick offs and sly channels. I use xc. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi.folks,
I'm Looking for a trial of iptv for Zgemma h2s running Wooshbuild Bien sports is important as well as 3pm kick offs and sly channels.

Thanks in advance

Sam.

Hi

Looking for IPTV trial for perfect player app. Mainly after sports. Current provider has issues. Please quote prices.

Thanks in advance

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

russell2424, Wednesday at 9:33 PM
EditReport
#445Reply

Looking for an IPTV service for Enigma2.
  • Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • US IPTV
Pm me with details

I’m after premier league games and 3pm kick offs which don’t require a VPN
I have a mag 256 box but don’t really use it so can either be for that box or a firestick or app on IPhone if that’s possible, whatever is best and easiest

Looking for a new supplier for full uk and us channels with vod for a nvidia shield tv. Being able to record would be an advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back