Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a new panel with my current provider shutting down..

Can someone suggest please a good provider to get a panel from please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for an iptv provider as my last one has went tits up. Must have Box Office, Ufc and 3pms. Using Smart Iptv through a firestick

Looking for a good IPTV provider. Pay first month then looking something long term. Need to have FHD channels and provide stable service. Ideally a vip member as I’ve had a good run with the Sat so will be long term customer with Iptv. Using amazon Firestick...... no shit providers please

Hi

Looking for a new provider now that my one is disappearing. Looking for the usual football, 3pm games, vod, catch up, good epg. American/Canadian channels would be good as well. I will be using a mag box. In your replies please state if I can use my vpn with and if I actually need to use a vpn with you.

Thanks in advance

Looking IPTV to use on a Sony android TV with smart iptv app. Can down load others also if recommended. Must have box office, 3pm UK tv is fine.

Good IPTV provider required. Few days test line. Be able to test 3pm games and PPV if possible. Test for E2 box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I am thinking of switching to iptv from my zgemma with a vermin line. I just have some questions please;

1. What are the benefits?
2. Is it easy to use, e.g. from a pc or on the zgemma itself?
3. What is the price difference?

Does anyone have a 24hr test and some instructions please?
Thanks in advance.

Guys I'm looking for the best server available. Don't mind paying well for it if it's suggested by genuine members and not just spammed.

Full sky package.
Lots of vod (with 3d)
Glitch free
Ppv inclusive
3pm kick offs
And neatly categorised like uk sky
Miltiroom

I'm having firestick perfect player

Hi,
Looking for a good server for sports. Initally pc based but also enigma 2. Must have boxing ppv and f1. Ideally trial period 24h or similar.
Thanks

Looking for IPTV help have firestick and very little knowledge so support needed
Looking for sky sports
3 pm kickoffs and povthanks in advance

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Need stable private sky sport fhd server with all sky Sports channels in HD

Will test first on Android Phone, IF i like the server i will sub on mag 254.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back