Status
Not open for further replies.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.

If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Im looking for the following please:
  • Full UK package
  • Multi room
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (potential request service too)
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Adult channels
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • VPN not required
  • PayPal payment
Im using a Technomate TM 4K box with OpenATV and WhooshBuild Infinity so looking to be able to record and watch same/alternative channel while recording but also have FireTV's/IPTV Smarters app that I would like to have the potential to use the service on too.

Looking for a provider that offers full UK channels (Ideally SD and HD as i often watch via mobile tethering) and MUST offer catch-up on Sky Sports F1.

Mainly using android apps

Thanks

Hi, I am looking for best Andriod Box. Can anyone suggest me best Andriod Box who support all UK channels.

looking for a new provider other provider is usless
Must have own reliable server
To be used on a VU+Duo2
  • Direct supplier not a "RESELLER"
  • FHD, HD, SD Chanels
  • server list must be easy to navigate in folder structure quick scroll and not packed with usless services
  • Full UK package
  • 3pm Kick Offs when new season starts
  • VOD that gets regularly updated
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service
  • VPN not required
  • PayPal payment

Hey, i'm changing my supplier so looking for a reliable iptv provider for single but possibly multi-room set up. App used is smartIPTV on LG tv and VLC player on windows
3D content would be a deciding factor but so is reliability
uk/us content
SD/HD/FHD
Adult option

No sports

Let me know if you offer a trial of your service

Hi looking for a reliable IPTV service
recommendations please, currently using Zgemma i55

• FHD, HD, SD Chanels
  • server list must be easy to navigate in folder structure quick scroll and not packed with usless services
  • Full UK package
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service
  • VPN not required
  • PayPal payment
  • Good asain selection

Hi looking for a reliable IPTV service
recommendations please, currently using MAG 254 box
  • FHD, HD, SD Chanels
  • Full UK package
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • VPN not required

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Im looking for the following please:
  • Full UK package
  • Multi room
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • Adult channels
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • VPN not required
  • PayPal payment
Using nvidia player

Hi
I have Zgemma H2S box looking for a full uk package, good EPG, ideally no VPM required for 3pm kick off, would like anything listed in VOD to actually work.... 24 hour trial minimum, thats it
Cheers

Hi guys

Looking for iptv on my stb emulator app on my android box..

I require full uk sky package, indian channels, adult, ppv, 24 hr channels and an extensive vod service that accepts requests..

The epg will need to be on every channel and up to date.

I will take a monthly sub at first and will give tk vets and vip priorty. Customer support is very important to me so easy cobtact with provider is a must.

Thanks guys

my mate dave who is a member on here has a vuo duo+2 box soon to be running whooshbuild infinity and a samsung smart tv ,with the smart iptv app . he is looking for a multi room iptv sub with the following
fhd hd & sd channels
3pm kick offs
ppv
vod regularly updated with newer content.
american channels
full sly uk channels
full english and european sports in fhd , hd.
good epg
good customer service as he is a believer in contact solves issues before they become problems
catch up tv
no vpn required has his own
dave would like a direct seller
server list must be easy to navigate in a simple folder structure not packed with services he will not use [i,e Indian asian chinese channels ect,
would like a 3-month sub but to be ongoing if satisfactory
cheers .

Hi all. I'm looking for a reliable IPTV service to replace my current which is nearing the end of sub.
Need it to work with Perfect Player on Android and with Z-Gemma Box

Require test line after which sub will be ordered.

• Direct supplier not a "Reseller"
  • Glitch-Free Service
  • FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Easy to navigate server list in folder structure, not packed with useless services
  • Full UK package and USA Channels
  • PPV channels (for Boxing, Box Office)
  • Good selection of Asian Channels
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • VOD desirable
  • Catch-up TV
  • Full EPG
  • Must have good, reliable customer service
  • Must Allow VPN access
  • PayPal payment
Look forward to your replies. Thanks.

Status