Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N line (mgcamd)
Sky UK/Ireland (full package)
glitch free, stable, secure & reliable, quick support
1 line for 1 box
A test line would be appreciated if possible.

Interested to hear from anyone who actually runs the server-not resellers (with all due respect).

Please PM Me
Thanks

Hi

Looking for a UK N line with multi room needs to be very reliable and as glitch free as possible,test required please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N line (mgcamd)
Sky UK/Ireland (full package)
glitch free, stable, secure & reliable, quick support
1 line for 1 box
A test line would be appreciated if possible.

Interested to hear from anyone who actually runs the server-not resellers (with all due respect).

Please PM Me
Thanks

Hi looking for a new sub, just six months up already. I Need Nline MGCamd (Rep of Ireland) for a test
with my zgemma h.2s. Need some that does 6 or 12 month subs
not sure if il get 6 or 12 yet.

Thanks.

Hi. Looking for zgemma h2.h boxes already built with 1st years subs all in. Servers needs to be top class as might be ordering a few. Need competitive prices please.

Need sly and cable options.

Hi,

Line needed 12months for vm and sly if possible..

Not sure if I need n or c line. Reliable with test line available for use on an xtrend 8500.

Thanks

Amazon order number 203-8545098-3674732

requesting appropriate line needed for zgemma h2.s box must be reliable , please feel free to PM me

---------- Post Merged at 03:20 PM ----------

requesting appropriate line needed for zgemma h2.s box must be reliable , please feel free to PM me

Hi, I'm requesting a UK line for a Zgemma h2s, looking for 6 - 12 months, all channels if possible, must be stable and reliable.

Hi i have been using open box for over a year and keep buying gifts from various sellers not on her and they last a month or 2 months max looking for a gift that will last a lot longer than this and no freezing like most of the ones i have used did towards the end .. Any help will be great

James

---------- Post Merged at 03:57 PM ----------

A UK based Gift
Hi i have been using open box for over a year and keep buying gifts from various sellers not on her and they last a month or 2 months max looking for a gift that will last a lot longer than this and no freezing like most of the ones i have used did towards the end .. Any help will be great

James

Hi, im looking for a reliable uk line(c or n line) with full sky package. Must be reliable and would be looking 12 month. Thanks in advance

I have a Zegemma Star 2S. Need a reliable N line for Sly in the Rep. of Ireland. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi got an openbox v8s my subscription is up and im looking to get a new cline/ nline for uk satalite could u pm me please with some advise thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back