Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody i am looking for a uk c line.The box is an openbox v8s.A 24-48 hr test would be appreciated.Thank you in advance.

Hi...looking for a top notch seriver after my line of a few years has gone down....not interested in servers that freeze.
Full sly uk

Looking for a line for Zgemma h2S running woosh build.

Already have a flawless H2s Zgemma setup but i thought id try someone new as this is going in a relatives house, mine will also need renewing in april n ill be happy to switch to you if the lines as excellent as the one i have now.

Must be able to give me 48hr test, accept paypal, be a member on here since 2014, ideally a person that runs the servers and not a reseller (no offence), provide phone contact incase of emergency.

If you can not meet any of these criteria pls do not pm me!

Thanks

Looking for a line for Zgemma h2S running woosh build.
Must be able to give me test, accept paypal, have sly sport 5 irish
Thanks

Hi,
I need a UK line for an openbox v8s, full sky packagem, preferably 48 hour test too, please.
Thanks.
ALL SORTED NOW THANKS

Last edited:
Hi
I need a reliable UK line for openbox V8s (12-24months) with preferably a 48 hour test too, please. Must be a VIP member here and not a third party reseller
PM me...Thanks.

Gift codes

Hi all, I've just recently ordered my new openbox v9s, when I receive it this week I would like to add all channels via gift, I've heard the ones on eBay are to be avoided, can anyone point me in the right direction to a trustworthy decent gift? Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all, just had a Zgemma H25 delivered and intend to install whoosh build. I too am look for a good stable line or gift...not exactly sure what they are but I know what they do! Ta muchly

Hi,

Looking for a reliable cline as my current provider charges more than I'd like.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

This is for an Openbox V8S.

I have a zgemma h2s and I'm looking for a recommendation for a reliable line for uk sky,bt sport etc. Any help appreciated.

Hi,

I'm looking for a freeze free N-line with PPV and all sports channels including MUTV & Irish SS5.

Would like a Test Line to try if possible and prices etc!

Already got one N-line working but I've been advised to try and run a second N-line to see if I can stop the occasional freezing. Thanks!

Hi I'm looking for a 12 month gift.. I bought my gift off someone on this last year and i was happy with it so I said I'd write up here again .. I won't buy without a 24 hour test so no time wasters .. if you are interested sent me the gift code for the 24 hour test and I will get back to the one I'm happy with ! Thanks in advanced

Looking for sky UK/Ireland (full package) ,setanta and bt sports, BBC channels reliable and glitch free, For a amino box
I'm in south Ireland

test line would be great and prices.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back