Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - July-August-Sept-Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a multi room UK 28.2 Sly 12 month line suitable for my Zgemma H2S and Xtrend ET8500. Test req'd first, no glitching essential!

Hi,

I'm totally new to this, and would be really grateful if someone could explain via PM what the different things are like:

* what is C line?
* what is N line?
* what is a VM?
* what are the different kinds of "soft cams" systems? and which one would be best for me to use (zgemma H9T)?
* I'm worried about lots of people mentioning about glitches and freezes is this avoidable?

Thanks in advanced!

Looking for a IPTV sub with Australian channels NRL with catch-up for NRL if possible ?
On firestick full UK sport 3pm ok PPV/boxing ect VOD content movies/series
Cheers

Hi, I not sure if I am in the right area, I require a new line. My box is Z Gemma H9S I have my sky cable going into the back of the box. I am looking for the following services. All UK,US, PAK, IND, All movies, football Engliish premier league and PPV'S . Please, can someone let me know. if they can offer this to me.

Looking for a reliable N line for Sly UK on Openbox V8S. I'm aware there's a lot missing on this platform, so has to be very inexpensive.

BR

Des

Hi there. I've just purchased a new v8s open box and would like a line to UK sat TV please.
Movies, sports and entertainment.
Cheers.

Hi folks
Needing a sky line for UK channels with BT sports.
ZGemma h2s with wooshbuild infinity
24 hour test required
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back