Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Could I get server for sky uk on zgemma h2s please?

I'm aware of the limited channel selection left but I'm happy with those channels

Test line 1st please.

Thanks

uk line wanted, aware of the channels situation and am ok with it. Test line needed and prices if happy.

one line needed please, preferably one which is multiroom enabled, we have 3 boxes in the house but rarely watch them all the same time.

Require a line please just checking will it work in Canada? Its on a android box, could do with a test and help setting it up as I am clueless.

Looking for a test line and reasonably priced line, for z Gemma 2s. Understand the current situation on channels. As the poster above, help or direction of help for setting it up would be helpful too. Thanks in advance

Hey there,

Just wondered if anyone would be able to help me access sky channels or give me a test for my box?

Thanks so much

Katie

Hi got an openbox and are looking for a line. Are these still available and if so what channels remain?
Could i have a test line if possible with a price for 6 months?

Cheers in advance

Hi out there! I want to get a good price on a stable server. I'm from Norway and want 6 packages (accounts) for 1 year. The server should be stable without freezing. I would also like to try it a couple of days. Could like to pay for it. Hope for a positive response and a good price from somebody out there! I'm new to the forum here and hope this message violates some rules? Thank you very much ! Regards Morten.

Hi, looking for a test N line for Zgemma H2S. Haven't got cable so want to know if satellite still works and willing to subscribe if it does. Please PM me

Looking for a reliable line (e.g. Newcamd line for ZGEMMA - STAR 2S box running BaseBuild-v2-wooshbuild-2S and possibly one other box/PC) for a minimum of Sky UK 28.2E including Sky Movies, Sky Sports. Please provide prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back