Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still doing lines for the old card sharing systems to make use of the few channels that are still available ?

I have a ZGemma Star 2S and am looking for a test line and prices going forward please.

I'm not looking for IPTV suggestions at this point as my internet speed is rubbish and not likely to improve until we get cable in our area.

Cheers

Dave
Im the same as Dave here with Zgemma Star 2S. I thought all channels were gone. Anyone know what channels are left as this stage ?
Im looking for reliable n-line as IPTV is out of the question for me also.

Not in a position to buy just yet but would like an idea of prices of a eurosat line please. Mainly interested in 19.2 and 13E but would like to see what's out there.

looking for a stable line for sky UK that doesn't glitch on ITV3HD, CC Extra, Universal.
for use with either cccam or mgamd.
no re-sellers.

Looking for a quality n line for my openbox v8s - Would be looking at getting sports and movies.

Hi guys, looking for the following, glitch free, stable and reliable 6/12month multi view test line preferred pls. UK Sat Clines.

Have 2x boxes in one house and think I need a multi line.

Cheers in advance

Hi ,

Have an openbox, wondering if BT Sports can be watched using this ? If so would be interested in buying a sub
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back