Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for a line for zgemma h2s, UK channels, full package, options for 1 and 3 months to start to confirm reliable.

Looking for a line for my zgemma which arrives on Friday!! All channels required. 24 or 48 hour trial if possible.

Evening guys, been let down my line supplier, and looking for an N Line or a C Line for Skybox f5s for SLY UK..

Cheers

cline or nline required for Openbox V8S arriving tomorrow, Looking for Full Family TV, Movies, Sports & F1, ESPN/BT Sport, Locals.

24 test would be appreciated.

Hi

I have an Openbox V8S arriving in a few days and want to get a UK line sorted with full sports channels.

I will be needing a C or N Line, preferably an N line as they tend to be better according to posts on this forum, looking for 3, 6 or 12 months, haven't decided yet.

Help set up guide would be handy and even a test period if possible.

Thanks

Hi kinda new to all of this, getting a Zgemma Star H.2S Twin Tuner soon, I'm looking for a line/gift but not sure what type of line I need. I would want full sl*y package including BT Sports, on a months trial then maybe even pay quarterly/bi-annually but deffo want to test first. If I'm happy with the line I'd be looking for it to be multi room too. I'm in UK Does the line depend on the image you download?? Any help would be appreciated

All sorted now thank you for all your responses.

U.K. Line for openbox v8s

Hi Guys.

I'm new to the forum and would appreciate very much a U.K. Line for openbox v8s. Must have all channels and help installing. Please pm

Thanks very much.

Looking for a private non overloaded server for around £20 for the year ....
Purchased one recently and it started off alrite, now doesn't work ..... So looking for reliable private NLINE that I will insert via remote .........thanks

Im looking for 3 sly lines for my zgemma h2s. Can someone PM me details, looking for a 3 month term . Also it would be good to get a 24-48hr testline if possible.

Hi all,

My C-line more or less stopped working today. The guy i bought it from since it wasn't working today changed it to an N Line (He gave me two lines that needed to work together so I inputted them both) However now both of the lines are saying they are offline. I'm looking for a test line to make sure that it's not my box that is having the issue.
Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,

Pamela

*Update* Currently testing a line that was recommended. Thanks everyone for your messages.

Last edited:
hi there

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ----------

Hi there,
Just bought etrend et8500 and im now looking for a good Cccam. Can someone let me know of of any that they know are good and don't drop out :o)

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

Just configured Vu+ Duo2. Looking for a C-Line for S*y ROI/UK with BT Sports to test my setup for 24-48 hours with purchase option following trial.

Offers by PM.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back