Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - May Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking for a C or N line (Zgemma box) that will do Sky HD channels - is that possible? I ask because I already tested a C line from someone and although it is working perfect currently for all channels I want, premium Sky HD channels only display as a black screen, Other FTA HD channels do work fine too! (I presume the issue is related to the test line/cam/server that I am using and not my box setup, though I am very new to all this!)
Will buy today if a good reliable response is forthcoming...
Many thanks.
Moz.

Hi Guys, I'm in UK, Looking for reliable local Cline (Sly), freeze free, low ecm's for upto a year.

Thanks.

Sorted for now, thanks for all the replys

Last edited:
Hi there
Would like a UK CLINE full package with eveything, my box is Star S2
I would like 6 months but if possible a test first
Please PM me with details
TIA

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable Southern Ireland Cline for Blade 700s. A test first and 6 months if reliable. Thanks

Hi

Absolute novice, just got a vu+ solo2 with 1tb hdd.

Looking for something to replace s*y that's better than the "gifts" you get on eBay.

Please help!

Thanks
Jamie

Hi, I am looking for either a reliable c or nline suscrip for 12 months. I have a openbox v8s and require s*y uk channels (hd - unless it is no longer available? ) , plus all 3pm premier league kickoffs if possible. Please pm with recommendations.

Last edited:
Not sure if what im about to do is allowed, if not mods can you please delete thread. Just want to give a warning to people, that if they are contacted by pm from L**c*data I paid a sub for 3 months, got a days use and the server has been offline since. I have pm'ed the person here and by email, with no reply. Just Beware of this seller.

This is the last thing i wanted to do, but due to no reply, i just feel i need to warn others.

Lincsdata

Last edited:
You are not allowed to name servers onopen forum pm a mod about your complaint although it does say in first post nobody is backed by techkings

Hello! I have an OpenBox V8S and am looking for a 48hour trial of UK HD services on 28.2E please?

Thanks

Tufty

Hello.

I am recently experiencing problems with lots of freezing from my current line provider.

Therefore I require a reliable UK N Line with all channels including third party packages, BT Sport, ESPN etc and some ROI channels e.g. Setanta Sports.

A 48hr test would be great.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back