Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - October Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys
after 2 years of quality service my provider has disappeared off the face of the earth so I am looking for a new u.k line, have only ever used a C Line but hey if you've got a kick ass n line at the right price then i'm sure I can work it out. Quality much more important then price (buy twice an all that) old provider had also stopped PPV support so would ideally like that back for the boxing.

Give me a shout please ladies and gents

cheers for your time

Hi his user name didn't begin with Waxxx did it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi also looking for reliable N Line or test line, Manchester.
Any help/advice appreciated.
Cheers.

Looking for a new N-Line for my openbox - server cut all my lines 2 months early and is asking for more £££££

Hi all,

Bit of a newbie here. excuse anything i say which doesn't make sense.. just ordered a zgemma h2s which i should have set up in the next couple of days.

Would like a N-line for mgcamd including full sky UK package with movies and bt\premier sports etc. PPV would be a nice bonus.

A test line would be good first then 3-6 months to start with depending on price difference to go full 12 months

Hi
looking for a reliable Sky Uk using Cline at the moment don't mind trying nline but must be reliable.3 months at a time.
I am using a Zgemma star 2s

Last edited:
Guys please I really need your help, can someone point me to where I can a sky line for Zgemma H2s.
Someone sold me a dodgy line on ebay.
I have no other choice than to run back to this lovely forum for help, please help me out.

After a reliable Sky UK C Line for at least 12 months. Will need at least 1 day test line just to prove that it is my line provider that is at fault.

Thanks

Hi all,
Need a new line for an openbox v5s not sure if it's an N line or C line? Original line just expired but used to freeze a lot so want a better quality one with 24 hour test first please.

Can anyone provide me with a reliable line for a U.K. Open box v8s. Been sold 2 dud mgcam lines on eBay so a 12/24 hr test would be ideal
Thanks

Evening,

Just trying to set up my first zgemma h2s box from scratch.

Not sure if a C-line or N-line is best, but would like full sky UK package with movies and bt\premier sports etc. and PPV.

Would like a test line to get things up and running and to test over the weekend if possible. Then if it is a good freeze free line would be thinking of 3-6 months to start with depending on price difference to then move to possibly 12 months.

Cheers,
Slick

Hi guys,
Need a new line, all channels please. Would like a test line first, if you don't mind.
Running Zgemma star 2s with sucmensee's latest just installed
Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back