Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for a iptv subscription full UK in HD and playback and good selection of US and vod for mag box need a 24 hour trial currently suffering with blocks

Still looking for a new iptv provider on my mag box all channels world sports and xxx 3 pm kick offs and decent on demand service.

Paypal payment only

Looking for a new sub with:

- 3pm football
- Full UK
- Full USA/UK
- Full sports for the above two
- Some international sport

Will need a trial for it on xtream as i use zGemma box, not that bothered about VOD.

Looking for trial for mag 256 with view to taking a sub, preferably with a TK veteran, must have vod, I follow back up sports with FHD, HD

Looking for a new sub to load on a firestick, preferably using perfect player.

Looking for 3pm footy and Rangers TV with full UK channels

Hi there bud I’m looking for a test line with all movies sports vod kids etc I’m using android fire tv box with smart iptv app pm me please for mac

Hi,still looking

looking for the below
  • Direct supplier only!!, not a "RE SELLER"
  • GOOD SELECTION OF INDIAN & PAKISTAN CHANNELS IS A MUST!
  • NEED MULTIROOM AND A GOOD PRICE FOR 3 BOXES
  • NEED MULTIROOM TRIAL
  • FHD, HD (FHD MOVIES, SKY1 ETC IS A MUST!)
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK package
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated,
  • PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service

Looking for a solid provider i have one at the minute who after 2 years I'm very happy with the service and streaming, but her in doors "needs" catchup me i don't care, so I'm looking to set up a spare zgemma box with her own service that includes catchup, up stairs out of the way is the plan lol i will only take recommendations or offers from people that have been around here for at least 12 month many thanks for any responders.

Looking for a solid IPTV Service... must have Irish section! Im on a zgemma box
running wooshbuild infinity.

ty.

p.s
Would also be interested in a VM Line.

Looking for Portugal channels MUST include RTP MADEIRA. Other channels including sport and v.o.d would be nice (no adult though). I'm using the smart iptv app. I would like a 24hr trial to make sure its the right package for me... Thanks!

looking for a reliable IPTV provider for PC / laptop use.

- 3pm football
- Full UK
- Full USA/UK
- Full sports for the above two
- Some international sport

would like a trial to test performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back