Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good IPTV service with hd to test. Have a firestick so would like to know best app to use with EPG and also if I would need a VPN.

Much appreciated.

Looking for a 100% stable iptv supplier with all uk channels and fully working epg looking for 24 test for a zgemma i55 box

Hi Guys, I'm looking for an iptv running on firestick perfect player or similar. I've paid for one recently but seems to have been switched off after a couple of months. Looking for all UK channels, 3pm kick offs, bein sports, movies with hd channels too if possible. Thanks

I'm looking for an iptv service . I will be running on Kodi, either by PVR IPTV simple client, or by supplier addon, would also like to be able to use the same account on my android tablet.
All UK channels, mainly use for sports, 3pm kick offs, and SS red button or ifollow
Needs full working EPG
SD channels also need to be supported
Thanks

I've struggled to find a reliable service yet so I'm looking for something that doesn't keep going off, buffering or looping.
All UK channels, 3pm kick offs. FHD and high frame rate if possible.
Needs full working EPG
Will be used on Zgemma H2S

Looking for the below

IPTV with all Irish, UK and US channels in HD with stable backup.

Will be running on Kodi.

Channel & price list required

Hi I got mag box would like iptv service would like all channels including indian channels and also up to date vod with indian movies thanks
Would like to try it out first

All TV. Birmingham England
All TV Alicante Spain

Mag 254 and 256 for the above post

Last edited by a moderator:
Registered
Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a direct reliable provider for IPTV on Mag 322
  • Direct supplier only, not a "RE SELLER"
  • FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK and Irish package
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service
  • VPN not required
Thanks

Looking for trial for android, just sport channels, sky sports HD (not sky go restreams), no resellers, just direct feeds with small time delays if possible.

Hi Guys, looking for an IPTV trial on firestick. Would ideally like something with sports, movies etc. Any help would be appreciated

Anyone able to recommend an IPTV service to use on a trial basis, would love something with sports and movies on as well as the other bog standard channels

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

looking for the below
  • Direct supplier only!!, not a "RE SELLER"
  • GOOD SELECTION OF INDIAN & PAKISTAN CHANNELS IS A MUST!
  • NEED MULTIROOM AND A GOOD PRICE FOR 3 BOXES within my house all are ZGEMMA!
  • NEED MULTIROOM TRIAL
  • FHD, HD (FHD MOVIES, SKY1 ETC IS A MUST!)
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK package
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back