Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Looking for a good and reliable IPTV service for my H2s -

Service must be reliable, freeze, glitch free and with excellent customer service. Direct sellers only who have access to their own servers with EPG that is easy to navigate.

Requirements

Cartoon /discovery

PPV HD (Sly Sports Box Office, BT Box Office, ITV Box Office)

3pm kick offs preferably in HD (nbc gold, including Bein Sports, Astrosports, and/or any other that show the games

Also VOD that is regularly updated

Possibility of multuroom

No VPN required

I would like a 24h test initially

Hi looking for a full package sport, movie full UK channels, vod with catchup, would like trial first. Running a os mini box.
Also wondering is 4k available?
Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for
All Sly stations
3pm kick offs
Irish stations
Movies / VOD

I have Smart IPTV app installed on 4gig android box.
Looking for test line and monthly pricing.

hi looking for a iptv sub must be very stable no glitch and no downtime.all uk channels and 3pm kickoffs also vod prefered,must be able to view through xtreme editor enigma2 and test also monthly pricing,cheers

Any recommend a good private iptv service which has uk and us channels all 3pm kickoffs and doesn't need a vpn no resellers please

Hi,

Looking for a IPTV service for a Firestick.

All uk sports
All us sports

VOD not required
VPN not required

Prices and 24hr trial required

Thanks

evening guys

im looking for a iptv trial, i will be usung stb emulator on my firestick.

im just looking for full sky package with a high emphasis on the sky uk indian package plus all the sports channels. no adult please.

thanks guys

Looking for 12 months
Including Full HD for Sky Sports F1 with back ups
Also ESPN us hd and F1 tv with helmet cams
For use with GSE player
Many thanks

hi looking for iptv sub to cover 3pm football in hd. Required to run on phillips android tv and android droidbox. Or i still have a zgemma h2h cable box if that would be a better solution. I already pay for full tv sports and movies so not to important for them. I have sky fibre broadband and virgin broadband so can use either . I also use private internet access vpn provider on nighthawk router.
6 month or 12 month sub required . recomendations as to which setup / software would be most suitable for hd.
thanks in advance dave

Yet again a Forum Supporter has supplied IPTV and the thing goes DARK after a couple of months. It goes off anytime it wants...and the supplier wants you to wait 24 hours before your report the fault, then he'll look into it. Great service NOT
Does anyone have reliable and a Quality Service that doesn't go dark when you sneeze.

I am looking for a new provider as my current one freezes too much.

Only interested in UK Channels and must have Racing UK and At The Races & All Movie Channels. If your service freezes I am not interested want a provider with load balancing and a service which is stable.

I will be using the service on a Zgemma H.2s and would configure using with SULS so would require a m3u. I am not interested if you only have XtremeTV. Also would require at least a 24hr trial to see how well your service is on especially once football matches are being played as I find with my current provider soon as a big event is on all other channels start to freeze.

Requirements:

All channels - UK and US, including Children channels

PPV HD (Sly Sports Box Office, BT Box Office, ITV Box Office),

3pm kick offs in HD and other sports channels from across the world

Also VOD that is regularly updated

No VPN required

I would also like a 24h test

Many thanks

Looking for a supplier for my STB and Mag box. Test line would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back